Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArunpGoyal
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,095
Message 21 of 175

Re: WiFi drops after Oreo update

You guys need to send the resolution fast. Please do not take your users granted!!!!

Sriramswaroop
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,077
Message 22 of 175

The wifi issue continues even after channel change at wifi router and the problem is frustrating ....Kindly fix the issue at the earlieast and still august security patch only running..When you are giving the sep/oct patches fix the issue immediately ...The worst case is no one is buying motog5 series phones in secon hand for a reasonable price....there is a price cut of 70% .....Everyone is looking for PIE .....which we can't get...
Tell us a date when we can fix the issue
tanmay10191
What's DOS?
Views: 1,068
Message 23 of 175

ExceptionalAnky
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,099
Message 24 of 175

After Oreo update, Wifi Connectivity - Internet issue

Hi

After Oreo Update, Wifi Connectivity issue.

Wifi connected but internet stop working. then need to switch OFF On wifi and after some time same things happen again, wifi connected but internet stop working. this issue is coming after  Oreo update. 

all my other device is working fine with wifi, there is no issue from wifi router.

When this will get resolve ? 

Attached Bug Report if needed...

sgambh
Paper Tape
Views: 1,063
Message 25 of 175

M also facing the same issue. Every 5 minutes, wifi gets off then starts again. It's too irrirating
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 1,043
Message 26 of 175

Hi guys,

Thank you for all the bug reports you have share. I have deleted the links to each bug report from your posts but I assure you that I have already forwarded them to our product team engineers to look at.

By any chance, does any one of you have a Mac to use to capture additional sniffer logs?

I will post back once I get more information from them. We appreciate all your help and patience.

Regards,
JM
Motorola Support

**Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

ArunpGoyal
Fanfold Paper
Views: 988
Message 27 of 175

Thanks for your message to let us know that your team is working on the issue. Please expedite this and work on this on high priority. Also, I will like to let you know that while connecting and disconnecting with WiFi , it takes very long time to reconnect. It gives message" obtaining IP address"
Yaso_Royal
Fanfold Paper
Views: 978
Message 28 of 175

Re: WiFi drops

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1IQmkON2Y6If-rUJ6beCxwRVQEhnjCLEd

Please find my Moto G5s Plus bug report. WiFi drop after oreo update, It's really annoying and frustrating.

Am using router TpLink WR740N/741NR V6.

ArunpGoyal
Fanfold Paper
Views: 954
Message 29 of 175

Please let us know how can we uninstall the update till you guys provide the solution to WiFi issue. I hope the resolution will be provided soon but till that time, we should be able to overcome our irritation and frustration of frequent connection and disconnection.

NitinTA
Paper Tape
Views: 911
Message 30 of 175

After getting the Oreo update ,WiFi getting frequently disconnecting.

Tested on mutliple WiFi devices same issue with all. It was working fine before Oreo update.

Could you please provide some temporary workarround for untill you find the permanent solution for this?

Top Kudoed Authors