Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArunpGoyal
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,005
Message 31 of 175

Re: WiFi drops

We, the users, expect from reputed organisation like Lenovo/ Moto to atleast immediately provide us the way to get uninstall the last update. So that, we can work normally. Please understand that nin all the users will be coming on this forum to share this serious issue. Rather, they might go to other public forums and it may be very damaging for the reputation of Lenovo/ Moto

MKONDKARI
What's DOS?
Views: 979
Message 32 of 175

Re: WiFi drops after Oreo update

After update I am also facing the same issue my Wi-Fi is getting disconnected

ArunpGoyal
Fanfold Paper
Views: 938
Message 33 of 175

I am surprised that still no solution or way to uninstall the update, provided. These kind of issue have to be dealt at highest priority and the resolution must be provided with in 24 hours. Here, you have taken days and still no resolution provided !!! If you people are planning to shut down, this kind of apathy is very damaging to your reputation

iampowerslave
Token Ring
Views: 929
Message 34 of 175

@ArunpGoyal wrote:

I am surprised that still no solution or way to uninstall the update, provided. These kind of issue have to be dealt at highest priority and the resolution must be provided with in 24 hours. Here, you have taken days and still no resolution provided !!! If you people are planning to shut down, this kind of apathy is very damaging to your reputation

I love how people writes.

I do agree, in fact, almost no testing has been done if mostly everyone suffers this issue.

A fix should be out already.

But what does suggest you that they have 24 hours?

In fact I think that someone from Motorola should put a sticky with some answers like "we are working on it, a fix will be released soon"

ArunpGoyal
Fanfold Paper
Views: 846
Message 35 of 175

No resolution still!!!! No one at Lenovo/Moto listening to voice of customer??!!!!!

RohanDV
Punch Card
Views: 827
Message 36 of 175

Re: WiFi problem on Moto g5s plus on Oreo

Yaa this helps!!! But shouldn't be the case!!! As we should be able to use 4g in this era!!! @MotoSupport please look towards this issue!!!
iampowerslave
Token Ring
Views: 814
Message 37 of 175

Re: WiFi problem on Moto g5s plus on Oreo

Received the update on my RETUS two days ago.

Before downloading it I copied all my files to my computer.

Did a factory reset after the update completed. 

Started over (reinstalled and configured everything)

No changes so far... same battery life, no WIFI issues.

Anonymous_User
Not applicable
Views: 823
Message 38 of 175

Re: WiFi drops and network issue after oreo upgrade

Hi,
I am facing same WiFi issue after Oreo update, I tried every solution mentioned in this thread. and at last changing my mobile network from 4g to 3g worked. But as I have one Jio sim, it would not work on 3g.
Please help to solve this issue. I have Moto g5s device name my router is belkin n150 model. I have taken bug report also . Let's me know where should I send it
Roheet
Paper Tape
Views: 817
Message 39 of 175

Re: WiFi drops and network issue after oreo upgrade

Can you switch network to 2g? Does 2G work on jio?

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 802
Message 40 of 175

We understand all your sentiments and I have already passed this issue along to our product team. We appreciate all the logs that you all have provided to help in determining what may be causing this issue. For additional help though, does anyone of you have a Mac to use to get sniffer logs? The sniffer logs will greatly help in this situation.

Regards,
JM
Motorola Support

**Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Top Kudoed Authors