Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
farhan_khan_del
What's DOS?
Views: 747
Message 11 of 19

Re: WiFi problem on Moto g5s pluse

please dont mark it as closed . the tips and tricks arent working.
zlatanNikhil
What's DOS?
Views: 720
Message 12 of 19

i did everything still WIFI is dropping and not working at all does have any tips so i can slove this issue 

Administrator
Administrator
Views: 703
Message 13 of 19
Moved:

Since the new posts are related to the Oreo update, I have created a new thread, unrelated to this other post, which was solved.

Manojkumar007
What's DOS?
Views: 615
Message 14 of 19

I have also that problem ,that problem temporary solution is turn on flight mode and connect wifi use continuesly speed wifi......try and say me...

Manojkumar007
What's DOS?
Views: 615
Message 15 of 19

Flight mode turn on use wifi

Amell47
Paper Tape
Views: 454
Message 16 of 19

So basically what you are saying is that the Oreo update that was released was actually a Downgrade?

I'm losing my mind over this WiFi problem.

Buying a Moto  is my biggest regret.

WELL PLAYED!!

Amell47
Paper Tape
Views: 452
Message 17 of 19

Fix it kid.
Iamvikrant80
What's DOS?
Views: 104
Message 18 of 19

m still having the wifi connectivity issues since Oreo update. And it worsening day by day. I thought m that lucky enough to have a moto g5 splus in my budget.bt since the Oreo update come m not becoming dat fan of it. It makes me frustrated every single time when I connects my device to wifi. Find out the solution as soon as possible, otherwise this issue will definitely hit your popularity. Hope u will understand this and vl find the solution on it...... Hope so.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 94
Message 19 of 19

@Iamvikrant80 wrote:

m still having the wifi connectivity issues since Oreo update. And it worsening day by day. I thought m that lucky enough to have a moto g5 splus in my budget.bt since the Oreo update come m not becoming dat fan of it. It makes me frustrated every single time when I connects my device to wifi. Find out the solution as soon as possible, otherwise this issue will definitely hit your popularity. Hope u will understand this and vl find the solution on it...... Hope so.

Thank you for writing to us, sorry to hear about the ongoing issue you have been facing in regards to the WiFi. We would like to learn more--can you please specify the issue in details?

• Are you not able to connect to any WiFi router?
  • What happens when you enable your device WiFi--does it show you the nearest WiFi signals? If yes, what happens when you select them?
  • Have you tried Network reset? If not--go to Settings > Network & Internet > Three dots > Reset WiFi, mobile & Bluetooth and let us know if that makes any difference?
  • Are you able to receive any Hotspot from a different device?
  • De we test in Safe Mode already to see if this is an app issue? To go into Safe Mode, press the physical power key, then press and hold the pop-up " Power off" key until the Safe Mode instructions pop up. Reboot your device to get back to the 'Normal Mode'.

Let us know how it goes?

Regards,

Swaraj

Motorola Support

If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943
Top Kudoed Authors