Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VvsKrishna
Fanfold Paper
Views: 171
Message 1 of 5

camera flickering problem

there is a flickering problem while recording the video in different light conditions .

especially, while using slowmotion video recording 

so, i request to provide anti-flickering option in camera through the update.

thank you

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 147
Message 2 of 5

Re: camera flickering problem

@VvsKrishna wrote:

there is a flickering problem while recording the video in different light conditions .

especially, while using slowmotion video recording 

so, i request to provide anti-flickering option in camera through the update.

thank you

Hi VvsKrishna,

Essentially the problem has everything to do with understanding how fluorescent lights work. They’re not “on” all the time. Instead, they flicker on and off at a certain frequency. They do this so fast that our eyes can’t sense it. LED panel lights and strips can cause this effect, especially like stage lighting. It's terrible because sometimes your monitor does not show it and you only realize when you review the rushes later.This problem will likely get more common as LED's become more ubiquitous.

Thanks

Sandip

Moto Support

VvsKrishna
Fanfold Paper
Views: 144
Message 3 of 5

I asked you the solution nt a theory. there is an option called Anti_flicker in other devices . So i asked you to provide by giving an update . Plz don't escape from situation ok .
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 142
Message 4 of 5

@VvsKrishna wrote:
I asked you the solution nt a theory. there is an option called Anti_flicker in other devices . So i asked you to provide by giving an update . Plz don't escape from situation ok .

We're always looking to make improvements and your feedback is truly valued. I'll make sure it's passed along to our concerned team

Thanks

-Sandip

VvsKrishna
Fanfold Paper
Views: 139
Message 5 of 5

Yeah i seen your work . No regular updates 

Soon you will your market share then you will get to how customer satisfaction to important . I better go to nokia  which give updates  regularly 

Top Kudoed Authors