Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VvsKrishna
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,859
Message 1 of 20

february Security Update

hii

iam vvs krishna , i have been using moto g5s plus recently i got to know that there is a major security bug and 42 minor security bugs  in android . the major security bug was  anyone can hack or virus by sending png files . google has solved it trough the february level patch .

so, i request motorola team to provide your costumers minimum security by releasing feb security patch . i request all user to highlight this issue .

GM99
SCSI Port
Views: 1,717
Message 2 of 20

Re: february Security Update

Good question, there doesn't seem to be a simple way to work out what the latest monthly update is for each region.

I'm on 1 Dec 18 on my RETGB 5Splus.

VvsKrishna
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,652
Message 3 of 20

it's been 5 days but no reply
Bill33bill
SCSI Port
Views: 1,638
Message 4 of 20

Yesterday i received february 2019 security update .
G5s reteu
Highlighted
EvK76
Punch Card
Views: 1,612
Message 5 of 20

Well that just shows how much Moto cares about their customers and the security of the phones they sell. NOT at all. Just do the absolute minimum to not get kicked out of the Enterprise recommended program and try to get the people who not het know how bad the support is these days to buy your crap.

Realsteel0811
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,555
Message 6 of 20

@EvK76 wrote:

Well that just shows how much Moto cares about their customers and the security of the phones they sell. NOT at all. Just do the absolute minimum to not get kicked out of the Enterprise recommended program and try to get the people who not het know how bad the support is these days to buy your crap.

I think so lenovoo doesntccare about their customers at all. Because they just want to manufacture new phones and give no ota updates to their old phones. That's what they are doing right now. Let's just not buy lenovo and moto phones.

VvsKrishna
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,551
Message 7 of 20

really can you send me screenshot to my mail 

vvskrishna1999@gmail.com

lepo
Punch Card
Views: 1,438
Message 8 of 20

Today i received february 2019 security update . Moto G5S Plus

VvsKrishna
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,415
Message 9 of 20

where are you bro
VoodooblueATL
Paper Tape
Views: 1,345
Message 10 of 20

My phone had notified me about the update and it will download but it keeps erroring out when I try to install it. I've tried clearing the cache to no avail. I'm not ready to go through the hassle of a factory reset if I don't have to. I'm currently on my second warranty replacement with this phone and have only had it a few weeks. Any advice on installing it or am I better ifo ignoring it since my part wave of problems started after the December update 

Top Kudoed Authors