Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
navrocks
Paper Tape
Views: 213
Message 1 of 3

fixed wallpaper size issue!

Hi team

While setting any image (irrespective of size) as wallpaper, it has a fixed size of landscape mode.

This then makes image scrollable on home screen, which i hate.

I don't know if this is a feature but is definitely a issue for me. There should be an option if someone want to set an image in potrait mode.

attached is the screenshot for easy reference

Please check this

Highlighted
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 191
Message 2 of 3

Re: fixed wallpaper size issue!

Hi navrocks,

Thanks for reporting, let me try to help. Which device model are we talking about? May I know how are you trying to set the wallpaper on your device? Is it Photos > three dots > use as wallpaper?

How are you downloading the Images for wallpaper—is via third-party apps or browser? By any chance have you tried to download only 'Portrait' Images from the 'apps' or 'Browser' and tested. If not—please test and let us know how it goes?

Do let us know if you have any questions?

Best regards,
Swaraj

Motorola Support

TheCatsMeow
Blue Screen Again
Views: 166
Message 3 of 3

Re: fixed wallpaper size issue!

I have the same issue. The 3x3 square and then it just uses a little over a third of that on the main screen. I don't use more then that one screen. Very annoying. 4 or 5 months ago this wasnt the case. 

The photo I used was one that I took myself. It does it with ones I've gotten from the internet too. 

I have a Moto G5plus. Ive used the long hold on home screen to change background, going to the photo to try and going into settings to change wallpaper. All three methods have the same result.

Top Kudoed Authors