Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
varunmodi
What's DOS?
Views: 813
Message 1 of 3

phone lost how to lock it

Hi, i have lost my phone during traveling. 

I have blocked my simcard with the help of network operator. I have the imei number of the device and want to lock the phone so that it is not misuused. Th phone is currently in off condition. Kindly suggest.

I tried locating from google android manager and other couple of tracker sites but i could not locate it.

pls help to lock it. 

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 731
Message 2 of 3

Re: phone lost how to lock it

@varunmodi wrote:

I have blocked my simcard with the help of network operator. I have the imei number of the device and want to lock the phone so that it is not misuused. Th phone is currently in off condition. Kindly suggest.

I tried locating from google android manager and other couple of tracker sites but i could not locate it.

pls help to lock it. 

Hi varunmodi,

We would like to inform you that the mobile manufacturer cannot block the handset since they do not have any access to networks.

You may lodge FIR and consider contacting the service provider to seek any help in this regard.

Thanks

Sandip

Moto Support

priyasamy493
Paper Tape
Views: 231
Message 3 of 3

Re: phone lost how to lock it

I have blocked my JIO simcard with the help of network operator. I have the imei number of the device and want to lock the phone so that it is not misuused. Th phone is currently in off condition. Kindly suggest.

WhatsApp Image 2019-07-17 at 4.50.50 PM.jpeg

Top Kudoed Authors