05-25-2015

DE

60 Signins

461 Page Views

• Views: 461
  • Message 1 of 2

Android 9 Pie DOWNSTEP available?

2020-03-07, 15:11 PM

After a full year of being avoid of updates, finally my son used my Moto G6 for a day and did the unwanted Upgrade to Android9 Pie. (i was not able to stop the upgrade-suggesting  popups)

Nao, and i have to say it that clear, the phone is nearly crap. sloooooooooow, bugy, unwantes shutdowns, horrible.

I asked Motorola repair Service but they do not notice. "try to reset and tray again and try again, since you will buy a new phone" ist their mind, i think.

Now my question: is there ANY way to brung back Android 8 on my Moto G6? No security updates needes, Build Nov 2018 works so fine!

Is there a Way to turn back?

Please help!

best regards!

Options

1588 Posts

04-04-2018

IN

279 Signins

17144 Page Views

• Views: 17144
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:Android 9 Pie DOWNSTEP available?

2020-03-09, 4:37 AM

Hi gadulu,

Sorry to know about this and thanks for posting! I would like to inform you that there is no option to downgrade an updated once installed. I would suggest you perform a Factory Data Reset on your phone by taking back up of your contacts and data. We recommend performing a reset after a Software update as it helps to start the device afresh and that could solve your concern. Let me know how it goes.

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save