01-27-2020

US

1 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 1 of 3

Audio volume level decreases automatically

2020-06-29, 17:18 PM
I'm having a similar problem. Volume insists on going down to silent. I can kind of keep in on if I keep my finger moving a bit on the screen or volume button, but this isn't supposed to be happening... I have A Moto G 6
Options

1777 Posts

04-04-2018

IN

298 Signins

18479 Page Views

• Views: 18479
  • Message 2 of 3

Re:Audio volume level decreases automatically

2020-07-01, 8:15 AM

@ NaomiD wrote:

I'm having a similar problem. Volume insists on going down to silent. I can kind of keep in on if I keep my finger moving a bit on the screen or volume button, but this isn't supposed to be happening... I have A Moto G 6

Hi,

Sorry to know about this. May I know when did it start? Please check your device in Safe Mode and observe it for sometime. Let us know if the issue persists in Safe Mode.

Also, take the hardware test-- go to the app drawer > Device/Moto Help > Hardware test > take the Full test.

Let me know the test results.

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Options

1 Posts

07-03-2020

AT

1 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 3 of 3

Re:Audio volume level decreases automatically

2020-07-03, 18:20 PM

Hello. I am having a similar issue with my Moto G7 Play ... Last Software update installed.

In my case I am using a Rode SC6 adapter to split headphone and mic into two seperated signals.

If I use Headphone jack and only one mic input, it works well. But there is an opinion on this adapter to insert two mics.

If I put in the second mic, and start any app (which propably can handle input/output sound like the chrome browser) the volume slider on the right side appears and slides down automatically until the phone is silent. Again, and again, as often I try to listen to sound. Fun fact: I can record on both mics simultaniously, then remove one mic from the adapter, volume up and listen to my recorded sound...

Testet exactly the same on my Moto G6 Plus... all works very well.

Please, can you tell me if there is any, maybe hardware sided, issue while the phone thinks the audio input lacks and automatically decrease volume?

Need a fix.

Also I tried safe mode. That changed nothing, so it is no 3rd party app issue. Almost using this phone stock. Also deactivated some of the Moto Apps, and the Digital Wellbeing app.

Kind regards, Roland

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete