Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Moto G PhonesMoto G6 / Moto G6 Plus / Moto G6 Play
All Forum Topics
Options

1 Posts

07-23-2021

Ghana

1 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 1 of 3

Broken screen

2021-07-23, 7:09 AM

Please I broke my moto g6 screen and i would want to order for a new screen to replace the broken screen.

Thank you

Options

4716 Posts

09-09-2019

United States of America

505 Signins

25940 Page Views

• Views: 25940
  • Message 2 of 3

Re:Broken screen

2021-07-24, 18:21 PM

@ Mr Precident wrote:

Please I broke my moto g6 screen and i would want to order for a new screen to replace the broken screen.

Thank you

Hi @ Mr Precident,

It will a pleasure to assist you to help you. In order to provide you with the right information to find a new screen, could you please confirm your location?

Regards,

Fabricio

Motorola Tech Support.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

736 Posts

02-18-2019

United States of America

101 Signins

7764 Page Views

• Views: 7764
  • Message 3 of 3

Re:Broken screen

2021-07-24, 20:32 PM

@ Mr Precident wrote:

Thank you

Sorry to hear about what happened to your phone. I will do my best to help. Motorola does not sell phone parts to fix a broken one. Where did you purchase the phone? Could you also update your profile with your phone's IMEI, so I can check this? The IMEI is located in Settings > System > About phone.

Need help updating your profile? See here. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943

Regards,
Mary
Motorola Support

Did someone help you today? Press the Thumbs up icon on the bottom right thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms