11-16-2019

RO

11 Signins

68 Page Views

• Views: 68
  • Message 1 of 4

G6 Play Mushy Power Button

2020-04-10, 17:51 PM
I don't know how to put this, but after a few months using the included TPU case with my G6 Play, the power button kinda got VERY worn out to the point that I can barely feel the button when reaching for it, it barely even clicks. The case pushed it down so bad that it just imbedded it into the chassi I just want to ask, I'm the only one with this issue?
Options

2884 Posts

04-04-2018

IN

385 Signins

26900 Page Views

• Views: 26900
  • Message 2 of 4

Re:G6 Play Mushy Power Button

2020-04-13, 10:42 AM

@ Albert_F wrote:

I don't know how to put this, but after a few months using the included TPU case with my G6 Play, the power button kinda got VERY worn out to the point that I can barely feel the button when reaching for it, it barely even clicks. The case pushed it down so bad that it just imbedded it into the chassiI just want to ask, I'm the only one with this issue?

Hi,

Thanks for posting and sorry to know about this! I would like to know, is it impacting the device? Are you able to use the Power button properly? 

Kindly let me know.

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

2884 Posts

04-04-2018

IN

385 Signins

26900 Page Views

• Views: 26900
  • Message 3 of 4

2020-04-13, 10:42 AM

@ Albert_F wrote:

I don't know how to put this, but after a few months using the included TPU case with my G6 Play, the power button kinda got VERY worn out to the point that I can barely feel the button when reaching for it, it barely even clicks. The case pushed it down so bad that it just imbedded it into the chassiI just want to ask, I'm the only one with this issue?

Hi,

Thanks for posting and sorry to know about this! I would like to know, is it impacting the device? Are you able to use the Power button properly? 

Kindly let me know.

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

7 Posts

11-16-2019

RO

11 Signins

68 Page Views

• Views: 68
  • Message 4 of 4

2020-04-22, 18:45 PM
Yes I am able to use the power button properly, is that that the case pushed it down and doesn't feel like it used to after such a small period of time... P.S sorry for the late response
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete