Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Moto G PhonesMoto G6 / Moto G6 Plus / Moto G6 Play
All Forum Topics
Options

3 Posts

08-04-2018

United States of America

3 Signins

38 Page Views

• Views: 38
  • Message 1 of 2

HEY GUYS, HELP!

2018-08-04, 13:34 PM

So I JUST got the motorola g6 and while it's great and all I can't stand this one feature.

Whenever I download something like an image online, the phone makes this really annoying notification sound and I hate it. It's not even my favorite notif sound! Is there any way to turn it off? 

Options

5996 Posts

12-04-2017

India

1170 Signins

77328 Page Views

• Views: 77328
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: HEY GUYS, HELP!

2018-08-06, 12:18 PM

wrote:

So I JUST got the motorola g6 and while it's great and all I can't stand this one feature.

Whenever I download something like an image online, the phone makes this really annoying notification sound and I hate it. It's not even my favorite notif sound! Is there any way to turn it off? 

Hi umidontknow,

Thank you for writing to us, we would like to learn more. Could you show us a quick video on what you see? This will help us investigate? 

• Also, may I know from when are you noticing this?
  • Are you able to replicate in safe mode? To go into Safe Mode, press the physical power key, then press and hold the pop-up "Power off" key until the Safe Mode instructions pop up.

Meanwhile, please update your profile with the IMEI number of your phone? If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943

Best regards,

Swaraj

Moto Support

If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms