Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Moto G PhonesMoto G6 / Moto G6 Plus / Moto G6 Play
All Forum Topics
Options

1 Posts

01-19-2021

United States of America

1 Signins

10 Page Views

• Views: 10
  • Message 1 of 2

Help identity IC chips

2021-01-19, 4:21 AM

I have a Moto G6 with charging problem, 0% all the time all the time. So I tried all the method and end up changing the battery.

Initially it is unknown battery and now can't hold any battery. Upon open up and see a chip near the middle of motherbroad next to the battery. (between two covered metal) has been broken. I can only see it start with H4P or H4R and then second line start with J.

I just wonder what chips it is. Anyone know? Thanks in advance.

Options

13097 Posts

03-05-2018

United States of America

1257 Signins

170830 Page Views

• Views: 170830
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:Help identity IC chips

2021-01-19, 18:49 PM

Hi lsman

Please try visiting a service center and see if they can assist you with repair. You will find an interactive map here that allows you to find a carry-in center convenient to you. We recommend contacting the repair center to ensure they are prepared for your specific issue. Thanks.

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola-Lenovo Support

Did someone help you today? Click the thumbs up button to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms