Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Moto G PhonesMoto G6 / Moto G6 Plus / Moto G6 Play
All Forum Topics
Options

8 Posts

08-06-2021

India

11 Signins

50 Page Views

• Views: 50
  • Message 1 of 12

Help me get Moto G6 Plus

2021-09-11, 19:13 PM

Dear Motorola actually I am in urgent need of purchasing Moto G6 Plus in Pune 41107 Area as I am hearing impaired and it is my only requirement. Pls pls help me get it from your stock 🙏🙏. I tried searching on Amazon and flipkart but it's out of stock pls help me in getting it

Options

3166 Posts

02-13-2020

United States of America

404 Signins

22948 Page Views

• Views: 22948
  • Message 2 of 12

Re:Help me get Moto G6 Plus

2021-09-12, 15:15 PM

@ Omkaraaa wrote:

Dear Motorola actually I am in urgent need of purchasing Moto G6 Plus in Pune 41107 Area as I am hearing impaired and it is my only requirement. Pls pls help me get it from your stock 🙏🙏. I tried searching on Amazon and flipkart but it's out of stock pls help me in getting it

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out, please click here to access our site and see the options available.

Regards,

Richard
Motorola Support

¿Alguien te ayudo este día? Presiona la estrella en la izquierza para Agredéceles con un Kudo!
Si encuentras una publicación que te ayudo y que contesto tu pregunta, por favor Marcala como "Aceptar como Solucion"! Esto ayudará al resto de la Comunidad con problemas similares, identificando la solución verificada y se beneficiarán de ella.

Nosotros valoramos tu opinión. Lee más

Options

8 Posts

08-06-2021

India

11 Signins

50 Page Views

• Message 3 of 12

2021-09-13, 7:34 AM
Amazon has sold out its all devices. Motorola pls pls personally send me Moto G6 Plus at valuable price. please consider this as a special case as it will help a deaf soul. pls understand my concern i am totally dependent on that phone. pls help me i beg you
Options

8325 Posts

07-06-2017

United States of America

2299 Signins

143660 Page Views

• Views: 143660
  • Message 4 of 12

2021-09-13, 20:14 PM

@ Omkaraaa wrote:

Amazon has sold out its all devices. Motorola pls pls personally send me Moto G6 Plus at valuable price. please consider this as a special case as it will help a deaf soul. pls understand my concern i am totally dependent on that phone. pls help me i beg you

Hi,

I understand how do you feel. To be honest with you, we are no longer selling this model. What feature of the G6 Plus was important that is not available on newer models still currently being sold?

Have a nice day

Kevin

Motorola Support.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

8 Posts

08-06-2021

India

11 Signins

50 Page Views

• Message 5 of 12

2021-09-14, 7:46 AM

Moto G6 had only front ported loudspeaker which is very valuable for me. The devices currently sold have only bottom ported speaker which is not suitable for me. pls bring it back. My humble request. I have no other option left now.

Options

8325 Posts

07-06-2017

United States of America

2299 Signins

143660 Page Views

• Message 6 of 12

2021-09-14, 15:48 PM

@ Omkaraaa wrote:

Moto G6 had only front ported loudspeaker which is very valuable for me. The devices currently sold have only bottom ported speaker which is not suitable for me. pls bring it back. My humble request. I have no other option left now.

Hi,

In this case, we do offer other models with front speaker, like the Edge Plus and G8 Plus. However, it appears they are out of stock at this time. We recommend signing up to be notified when they come back in stock.

Have a nice day

Kevin

Motorola Support.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Options

8 Posts

08-06-2021

India

11 Signins

50 Page Views

• Message 7 of 12

2021-09-15, 5:21 AM

Thank You For following up but, I do have query, In Moto G8 plus, during voice call, if I turn on loudspeaker which speaker will fire sound at loudest (Bottom Speaker or Front Speaker)? Can i balance the sound such that only front speaker fires the sound and bottom speaker is totally off. Pls understand that front speaker helps me in hearing and bottom speaker is of no use to me. if both speaker fire equally then thats fine too but the volume should be loudest as per Moto g6. please help me in this. Any other model available in India you can suggest. I am so glad that Motorola is helping me and understanding my concern.

Options

8325 Posts

07-06-2017

United States of America

2299 Signins

143660 Page Views

• Message 8 of 12

2021-09-16, 16:19 PM

@ Omkaraaa wrote:

Thank You For following up but, I do have query, In Moto G8 plus, during voice call, if I turn on loudspeaker which speaker will fire sound at loudest (Bottom Speaker or Front Speaker)? Can i balance the sound such that only front speaker fires the sound and bottom speaker is totally off. Pls understand that front speaker helps me in hearing and bottom speaker is of no use to me. if both speaker fire equally then thats fine too but the volume should be loudest as per Moto g6. please help me in this. Any other model available in India you can suggest. I am so glad that Motorola is helping me and understanding my concern.

Hi,

I am really sorry, do not have the model available. The one only bottom speaker will be used for speakerphone calls
No way to adjust that. Unfortunately, we would not currently have a product that would fit your needs.

Kevin

Motorola Support.

Options

8 Posts

08-06-2021

India

11 Signins

50 Page Views

• Message 9 of 12

2021-09-17, 4:51 AM
Do you have Moto g7power in stock? are you still manufacturing them?
Options

8325 Posts

07-06-2017

United States of America

2299 Signins

143660 Page Views

• Message 10 of 12

2021-09-17, 15:56 PM

@ Omkaraaa wrote:

Do you have Moto g7power in stock? are you still manufacturing them?

Hi,

We don't have that model in stock. The phone G6 and G7 power are no longer manufacturing.

Best Regards

Kevin

Motorola Support.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms