Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Moto G PhonesMoto G6 / Moto G6 Plus / Moto G6 Play
All Forum Topics
Options

36 Posts

07-20-2018

Australia

45 Signins

333 Page Views

• Views: 333
  • Message 1 of 3

Low call volume: Motorola support is a joke

2019-09-26, 9:01 AM

They exhausted the standard copy & paste scripts so after "several" e-mail exchanges they concluded that since my phone was made in Bulgaria (I bought from Asia) they cannot assist me.

I quoted the complaints from these forums because many people are having the same issues so I thought they must be aware, but not I was wrong.

Then my question is: if a faulty mobile phone must be returned to the country of origin, why do you sell this phone to other countries?

To send the phone to Bulgaria will cost me +AUD130 because we may not post batteries, plus add the waiting time without phone.

What a shame and what a disappointment, a big corporation as Motorola got my money but gave me spoiled lemons!

Are you guys for real? I hope you end up closing down like you did already.

Options

13553 Posts

03-05-2018

United States of America

1280 Signins

173710 Page Views

• Views: 173710
  • Message 2 of 3

Re: Low call volume: Motorola support is a joke

2019-09-27, 21:09 PM

Hi letitbe,

Motorola does not make "international" versions of phones; any phones marketed as international are intended for other regions. They may not have the required radio bands for your mobile carrier, and they are only in warranty in the country where they were intended for sale. We do not recommend buying a phone that is not sold in the region where you intend to use it regularly.

I'd like to help you troubleshoot on what you're experiencing with your phone. Let me know. Thanks.

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola-Lenovo Support

Did someone help you today? Click the thumbs up button to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

36 Posts

07-20-2018

Australia

45 Signins

333 Page Views

• Views: 333
  • Message 3 of 3

Re: Low call volume: Motorola support is a joke

2019-09-27, 22:40 PM

wrote:

Hi letitbe,

Motorola does not make "international" versions of phones; any phones marketed as international are intended for other regions. They may not have the required radio bands for your mobile carrier, and they are only in warranty in the country where they were intended for sale. We do not recommend buying a phone that is not sold in the region where you intend to use it regularly.

I'd like to help you troubleshoot on what you're experiencing with your phone. Let me know. Thanks.

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola-Lenovo Support

Hi Rich,

from what you say it's clear that you don't even know the problem.

The low call volume is a well known Motorola "failure" on these forums, there is even a thread where a moderator invites users to upload their IMEIs so Motorola (LOL) can investigate.

I whish you have a magic wand and can help me?

And regarding the scripted "regional" joke, just to let you know that I bought the phone online in "Oceania" region and it was advertised as INTERNATIONAL!

Now you represent Motorola so it's my opinion as an incompeted and stupid guy who won't buy Motorola products anymore that Motorola should investigate the seller and ask: where do you get these "international" phones? Why do you buy phones from Bulgaria and sell in Oceania region??

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms