26225 Page Views

• Views: 26225
  • Message 71 of 75

Re:MOTO G6 NO SERVICE

2020-05-26, 8:46 AM

@ jvapr27 wrote:

This is not fixed. 

What update do we need to fix it? 

Same experience as other. I had the phone for 2 weeks and then suddenly it stopped. I love the Moto G series and I have always recommended it but this has been a bad experience. 

Please help. 

thanks, 

Jesse

Hi,

Sorry to know about this and thanks for posting!

Could you please confirm your Network Carrier? And update your profile with current phone, carrier and serial number -- this will help me investigate. Please make sure that the options under Settings > Motorola Privacy are on as well, and let me know (just reply here) if it's okay for me to look at your apps to see if they are a source of problems.

If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link - https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

2 Posts

07-31-2020

GE

2 Signins

10 Page Views

• Views: 10
  • Message 72 of 75

2020-07-31, 14:50 PM

I'm having the exact same  with my Moto g 6 plus problem as described here. After the battery was low and the phone turned off I've had no service anymore. But i made some research , the  service available if you restart the boot loader , it woks until you switch off your device . after switching on the problem continues to exist . Does anybody have the solution of this problem?

Options

2817 Posts

04-04-2018

IN

376 Signins

26225 Page Views

• Message 73 of 75

2020-08-04, 11:13 AM

@ TimOne1 wrote:

I'm having the exact same  with my Moto g 6 plus problem as described here. After the battery was low and the phone turned off I've had no service anymore. But i made some research , the  service available if you restart the boot loader , it woks until you switch off your device . after switching on the problem continues to exist . Does anybody have the solution of this problem?

Hi,

Thanks for posting! I will try my best to assist you with this. Please check with a different SIM card and see if the issue persists.

Also, may I know which network provider are you using? Let me know.

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Options

2 Posts

07-31-2020

GE

2 Signins

10 Page Views

• Views: 10
  • Message 74 of 75

2020-09-18, 19:37 PM

Hi

the problem still persists, I use sim cards of two providers Silknet and Magticom, these cards work perfectly in my brother's Moto g 7 plus without any issue

Options

2817 Posts

04-04-2018

IN

376 Signins

26225 Page Views

• Message 75 of 75

2020-09-23, 6:18 AM

@ TimOne1 wrote:

Hi

the problem still persists, I use sim cards of two providers Silknet and Magticom, these cards work perfectly in my brother's Moto g 7 plus without any issue

If it's the same with different SIM cards, it is most likely that the issue is with the device SIM tray. However, I would suggest you rest your network settings and restart the phone-- Go to Settings > System > Advanced > Reset option > Reset Wi-Fi, mobile & Bluetooth.

If the issue still persists, submitting your device for a repair would be the next option. Let me know how it goes.

Regards,

Suman

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete