06-29-2020

AR

3 Signins

20 Page Views

• Views: 20
  • Message 1 of 4

Moto G6+, 1st May update error

2020-06-29, 5:07 AM

Hi, i have a problem with a 1st may update.

When i install the update, the phone reset and appears the following black screen error

if i select try the phone restart and appears the same black screen with the error, but if i repeat this for around 5 or 6 times the phone starts.

I did a factory data reset, and the update installed again whit the same error.

I hope you can help me, and if u have a question let me know. ty

Options

1777 Posts

04-04-2018

IN

299 Signins

18489 Page Views

• Views: 18489
  • Message 2 of 4

Re:Moto G6+, 1st May update error

2020-07-01, 7:38 AM

@ fraan-10 wrote:

Hi, i have a problem with a 1st may update.

When i install the update, the phone reset and appears the following black screen error

if i select try the phone restart and appears the same black screen with the error, but if i repeat this for around 5 or 6 times the phone starts.

I did a factory data reset, and the update installed again whit the same error.

I hope you can help me, and if u have a question let me know. ty

Hi,

Sorry to know about this and thanks for posting! Please update your profile with current phone, carrier and serial number -- this will help me investigate. Please make sure that the options under Settings > Motorola Privacy are on as well, and let me know (just reply here) if it's okay for me to look at your apps to see if they are a source of problems.

If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link - https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943

Also, provide us a Bug Report when it shows "Update unsuccessful" on screen. Here are the steps:

1.  Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Tap on Build number 7 times on the build number to go into the developer options mode]

2. After the above steps Developer options will be enabled.

3. Go to Settings ->Developer options -> Enable USB debugging > Toggle On

4. Enable Settings -> Developer options -> Enable Bug Report shortcut > Toggle On

5. Once the issue is reproduced, Go to Settings -> Developer options -> Click on take bug report or Press Power button and then choose Bug Report from the Power-down menu.

6. Wait for some time until the bug report is collected. It takes around 3 to 4 minutes to collect the Bug Report.

7. Then upload the Bug Report to your personal Google Drive and then share the link to the Bug Report on the forums in a reply or via a private message.

8. Provide observations of what you saw happen right before the bug report was taken. Please indicate the time that you observed the behavior in local time. 

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Options

1 Posts

06-29-2020

AR

3 Signins

20 Page Views

• Views: 20
  • Message 3 of 4

2020-07-02, 3:07 AM

Thanks for your answer.
i updated my profile.

I live in Argentina and my provider is Tuenti, but i bought the phone on Entel (Chile)

There is the link of the bug report

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TtMbCbhsnP4GqoZzuGDhT0_HfZHSA-aJ/view?usp=sharing

Options

1777 Posts

04-04-2018

IN

299 Signins

18489 Page Views

• Views: 18489
  • Message 4 of 4

2020-07-02, 6:34 AM

@ fraan-10 wrote:

Thanks for your answer.
i updated my profile.

I live in Argentina and my provider is Tuenti, but i bought the phone on Entel (Chile)

There is the link of the bug report

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TtMbCbhsnP4GqoZzuGDhT0_HfZHSA-aJ/view?usp=sharing

Hi,

Thanks for sharing the Bug report and updating the IMEI number on your profile. I have shared the Bug report to our concern team.

Once updated, I will let you know.

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!
This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete