Motorola Community

Moto G PhonesMoto G6 / Moto G6 Plus / Moto G6 Play
All Forum Topics
Options

0 Posts

11-20-2018

IN

2 Signins

12 Page Views

  • Posts: 0
  • Registered: ‎11-20-2018
  • Location: IN
  • Views: 12
  • Message 1 of 6

Moto G6 Bluetooth Microphone Issue voice issue after android Pie 9.0 update.

2020-06-10, 14:24 PM

After updating MotoG6 to Android Pie 9.0 , bluetooth microphone issue started. Tried with multiple brand headset.

Kindly help to resolve this issue.

Reply
Options

1824 Posts

04-04-2018

IN

303 Signins

18819 Page Views

  • Posts: 1824
  • Registered: ‎04-04-2018
  • Location: IN
  • Views: 18819
  • Message 2 of 6

Re:Moto G6 Bluetooth Microphone Issue voice issue after android Pie 9.0 update.

2020-06-11, 9:26 AM

@ ParagSarode wrote:
 

 

After updating MotoG6 to Android Pie 9.0 , bluetooth microphone issue started. Tried with multiple brand headset.

Kindly help to resolve this issue.

 

Hi,

 

Sorry to know about this. I would like to know if the issue occurs with only Bluetooth headsets or wired earphones as well?

 

Can you check and let me know for further assistance? Also, may I know which Bluetooth headset model are you using? 

 

Regards,

Suman



Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Reply
Options

2 Posts

06-22-2020

AU

10 Signins

15 Page Views

  • Posts: 2
  • Registered: ‎06-22-2020
  • Location: AU
  • Views: 15
  • Message 3 of 6

Re:Moto G6 Bluetooth Microphone Issue voice issue after android Pie 9.0 update.

2020-06-22, 6:21 AM
It has happened to my phone as well. All Bluetooth devices that are connected to the phone, mic does not work. Mic from the phone itself does not work as well. Although mic from p2 port work when a headset wired is plugged in. Back camera does not work as well. At the diagnosis section, when you test the camera it does work. Although when you press to test front camera rear camera turns on. When you press to test rear camera, front camera turns on. It all is occurring after system update. Please fix it!
Reply
Options

1824 Posts

04-04-2018

IN

303 Signins

18819 Page Views

  • Posts: 1824
  • Registered: ‎04-04-2018
  • Location: IN
  • Views: 18819
  • Message 4 of 6

Re:Moto G6 Bluetooth Microphone Issue voice issue after android Pie 9.0 update.

2020-06-23, 9:48 AM

@ Phfs wrote:
 

It has happened to my phone as well. All Bluetooth devices that are connected to the phone, mic does not work. Mic from the phone itself does not work as well. Although mic from p2 port work when a headset wired is plugged in. Back camera does not work as well. At the diagnosis section, when you test the camera it does work. Although when you press to test front camera rear camera turns on. When you press to test rear camera, front camera turns on. It all is occurring after system update. Please fix it!

 

Hi,

 

Sorry to know about this. Have you taken the Hardware test? Please take the full Hardware test and let me know the result-- go to the app drawer > Moto/Device help > Hardware test.

 

Regards,

Suman



Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!
This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Reply
Options

2 Posts

06-22-2020

AU

10 Signins

15 Page Views

  • Posts: 2
  • Registered: ‎06-22-2020
  • Location: AU
  • Views: 15
  • Message 5 of 6

Re:Moto G6 Bluetooth Microphone Issue voice issue after android Pie 9.0 update.

2020-06-28, 13:19 PM
Yes I did. Microphone does not work as described. Even though the test been ran both way: device built in mic and external Bluetooth. Although one of my Bluetooth devices worked mic on calls only. Not voice message, not audio recording or anything else though. Camera works when taking photos directly from Facebook Messenger or 3rd part apps. Not using the camera app fr the phone.
Reply
Options

1824 Posts

04-04-2018

IN

303 Signins

18819 Page Views

  • Posts: 1824
  • Registered: ‎04-04-2018
  • Location: IN
  • Views: 18819
  • Message 6 of 6

Re:Moto G6 Bluetooth Microphone Issue voice issue after android Pie 9.0 update.

2020-06-30, 9:52 AM

@ Phfs wrote:
 

Yes I did. Microphone does not work as described. Even though the test been ran both way: device built in mic and external Bluetooth. Although one of my Bluetooth devices worked mic on calls only. Not voice message, not audio recording or anything else though. Camera works when taking photos directly from Facebook Messenger or 3rd part apps. Not using the camera app fr the phone.

 

Sorry to know about this. It looks like the device needs to be repaired. If the hardware tests failed for Microphone, it could be that there is an issue with the hardware. 

 

For the camera, are you not able not to capture images with your stock Camera? Did you check the hardware test for the camera as well?

 

Let me know.

 

Regards,

Suman



Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!
This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Reply
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete