05-30-2020

IN

5 Signins

30 Page Views

• Views: 30
  • Message 1 of 8

Moto G6 Front Camera not working

2020-05-30, 5:13 AM
My Moto G6 Front Camera is not working. Get an error message "Camera is busy restart phone". The camera still doesn't work even after restart. Have tried clearing storage and cache as well as uninstalling the camera app and reinstalling the factory one however all in vain. Updated the phone IMEI details in the profile details. Please help on priority.
Options

2619 Posts

04-04-2018

IN

357 Signins

24370 Page Views

• Views: 24370
  • Message 2 of 8

Re:Moto G6 Front Camera not working

2020-06-01, 8:42 AM

@ manojcvg wrote:

My Moto G6 Front Camera is not working.Get an error message "Camera is busy restart phone".The camera still doesn't work even after restart.Have tried clearing storage and cache as well as uninstalling the camera app and reinstalling the factory one however all in vain.Updated the phone IMEI details in the profile details.Please help on priority.

Hi,

Sorry to know about this and thanks for trying troubleshooting steps. Please take the hardware test-- go to the app drawer > Moto/Device Help > Hardware test > Camera > test.

Let me know the test results.

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

3 Posts

05-30-2020

IN

5 Signins

30 Page Views

• Message 3 of 8

2020-06-13, 7:49 AM
Hi Suman, Did the test as mentioned below. The test was not successful. The phone tries to open the front camera and then just shuts the page with no error message. Regards, Manoj Chauhan
Options

2619 Posts

04-04-2018

IN

357 Signins

24370 Page Views

• Message 4 of 8

2020-06-15, 10:57 AM

@ manojcvg wrote:

Hi Suman,Did the test as mentioned below.The test was not successful. The phone tries to open the front camera and then just shuts the page with no error message.Regards,Manoj Chauhan

Thanks for trying. It looks like the device needs to be repaired. If the test failed, there is an issue with the Camera hardware.

Please submit your device at one of our Authorized Service Center, our engineers will examine the device and assist you further. However, due to the coronavirus situation, we have a few Service Centers open.

Kindly let me know your exactly location so I can check if our centers are open in your area, I will assist you further with the Service Center details. 

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Options

3 Posts

05-30-2020

IN

5 Signins

30 Page Views

• Message 5 of 8

2020-06-16, 16:55 PM
Nallasopara (W) , Palghar -401203, Maharashtra.
Options

2619 Posts

04-04-2018

IN

357 Signins

24370 Page Views

• Message 6 of 8

2020-06-17, 7:55 AM

@ manojcvg wrote:

Nallasopara (W) , Palghar -401203, Maharashtra.

Thanks for sharing the locations-- we do not have Service center open at your current location. We have our centers open at Solapur, Virar, Pune, Amravati, Nagpur, Ahmednagar, Bhandara, Akola, Latur, Nanded, Gondia, Chandrapur, Kolhapur, Satara, Snagli and Parbhani. 

Let me know which location is the closest to your area.

Regards,

Suman

Options

1 Posts

08-01-2020

IN

2 Signins

10 Page Views

• Views: 10
  • Message 7 of 8

2020-08-01, 4:27 AM
My Moto G6 Front Camera is not working. Get an error message "Camera is busy restart phone". The camera still doesn't work even after restart. Have tried clearing storage and cache as well as uninstalling the camera app and reinstalling the factory one however all in vain. Updated the phone IMEI details in the profile details. Please help on priority.
Options

2619 Posts

04-04-2018

IN

357 Signins

24370 Page Views

• Message 8 of 8

2020-08-04, 11:06 AM

@ SBKotagi wrote:

Hi,

Sorry to know about your Camera. I see that you have tried all the basic troubleshooting steps to fix it. I would suggest you please take the hardware test.

Go to the app drawer > Moto Help > Device/Moto help > hardware test > Camera.

Let me know the test result if it passed the test or failed.

Regards,

Suman

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete