06-07-2018

IN

2 Signins

45 Page Views

• Views: 45
  • Message 1 of 2

Moto G6 Headset issue

2018-06-07, 7:48 AM

Listening to music via headset on Moto G6 is really inconvenient. I have to keep the phone and headset still in a particular position to listen to music. If there is a movement in phone or headset it looses the voice and the i have re-play the song again after adjusting the headset. 

I guess there is an issue with the headset connector in the phone. I am using the motorola headset only that came only with the phone.

Please suggest if there is any resolution for the issue.

Neeraj Sharma
Options

5988 Posts

12-04-2017

IN

1170 Signins

77328 Page Views

• Views: 77328
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Moto G6 Headset issue

2018-06-07, 13:28 PM

wrote:

Listening to music via headset on Moto G6 is really inconvenient. I have to keep the phone and headset still in a particular position to listen to music. If there is a movement in phone or headset it looses the voice and the i have re-play the song again after adjusting the headset. 

I guess there is an issue with the headset connector in the phone. I am using the motorola headset only that came only with the phone.

Please suggest if there is any resolution for the issue.

Hello, Neerajatri31

We thank you for reporting, we want to confirm if this happens most of the time when you play music? Have you noticed this behavior on other third-party apps too-- such as youtube, Spotify etc.. 

Could you also try to test with different headset just to make sure if the issue is related to port?

Regards,

Swaraj

Motorola support

If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save