08-11-2020

AF

1 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 1 of 2

Moto G6 Power Button Noise

2020-08-11, 8:52 AM

My phone has recently starting making a noise when I switch it on from the power button then the noice appears again when I swipe the screen only does it on both these actions.  Its really annoying and I have turned off all the sounds for power and screen locking but it make no difference.  Any ideas?

Options

2661 Posts

04-04-2018

IN

359 Signins

24640 Page Views

• Views: 24640
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:Moto G6 Power Button Noise

2020-08-11, 10:18 AM

@ GlasbyGemma wrote:

My phone has recently starting making a noise when I switch it on from the power button then the noice appears again when I swipe the screen only does it on both these actions.  Its really annoying and I have turned off all the sounds for power and screen locking but it make no difference.  Any ideas?

Hi,

Thanks for writing to us! I will try my best to assist you with your concern.

Could you please explain more about the "sound"? What kind of sound is it? Does it boop or cracking sound?

Please help us understand more about it for further assistance.

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete