Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Moto G PhonesMoto G6 / Moto G6 Plus / Moto G6 Play
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

10-24-2018

United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

3 Signins

86 Page Views

• Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
  • Views: 86
  • Message 1 of 2

Moto G6 actions not working

2018-10-24, 10:01 AM

I've had my Moto G6 for 1 week and although the Moto Actions were working originally they have now stopped (more specifically the torch and camera actions). I've had a look through the forum and have found a few suggestions, all of which I have tried such as clearing caches and data from the Moto App and even doing a safe boot. Nothing seems to be working which is extremely frustrating and seeing as I've had the phone for 1 week it makes me worry about the rapid decline of the phone.

Options

1 Posts

01-09-2019

United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

2 Signins

6 Page Views

• Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
  • Views: 6
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Moto G6 actions not working

2019-01-09, 16:30 PM

I had the same problem with Moto actions not working after a week with my new g6Plus, tried all of the suggested solutions, nothing worked, and I was about to send the phone back for a replacement. I took it out of the new case I had bought for it and tried it once more before putting it in the box to send back. It worked! I quickly realised it was the case that was the offender, it had a magnet in the cover which when closed caused the problem.  The phone works fine without this cover. 

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms

Most Liked Authors

(Last 7 days)