Options

1 Posts

12-27-2019

IN

1 Signins

28 Page Views

• Views: 28
  • Message 1 of 2

Moto G6 keeps closing apps and hanging more than 20 times a day.

2019-12-27, 9:51 AM

Lately my moto G6 has been giving the worst performances out of all phones that I have used.

I have been a user of Moto Nexus6, Moto Nexus4, Moto Nexus 5 and now Moto G6.

Every moto I have used has had performance issues after a couple of years of use.

However, this one here Moto G6 is not that old. 

It has already starting to hang and keeps giving me pop ups to close apps every now and then. More than 20 times a day its stuck and I cant even receive calls. Sometimes the 'Moto App Launcher' and the 'System UI' also pops up saying Close App.

My WhatsApp calls, youtube videos and streaming apps are not just the problems

Even simple apps keep hanging.

Options

1540 Posts

04-04-2018

IN

274 Signins

16814 Page Views

• Views: 16814
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Moto G6 keeps closing apps and hanging more than 20 times a day.

2019-12-30, 8:39 AM

wrote:

Lately my moto G6 has been giving the worst performances out of all phones that I have used.

I have been a user of Moto Nexus6, Moto Nexus4, Moto Nexus 5 and now Moto G6.

Every moto I have used has had performance issues after a couple of years of use.

However, this one here Moto G6 is not that old. 

It has already starting to hang and keeps giving me pop ups to close apps every now and then. More than 20 times a day its stuck and I cant even receive calls. Sometimes the 'Moto App Launcher' and the 'System UI' also pops up saying Close App.

My WhatsApp calls, youtube videos and streaming apps are not just the problems

Even simple apps keep hanging.

Hi VijayMunoli,

Sorry to know about this. I would suggest you kindly perform Clear Cache on your device-- go to Settings > Apps & notifications > App Info > select the apps > Storage > Clear Cache. Also, check your device in Safe Mode and observe for some time. Let me know how it goes.

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save