12-24-2018

IN

12 Signins

63 Page Views

• Views: 63
  • Message 1 of 2

Moto G6 random shutdown and turbo charging fails

2019-05-30, 16:11 PM

After pie update phone began to shutdown unexpectedly while not using.Its not even restarting.This happens when i am not using it.Ie when screen is off.It doesnt even show shutting down.Phone will be just off.Then the latest security update came.Then my turbo charging is facing issues.Some times it turbo charges and some times not .And while phone is not turbo charging battery drains even it is plugged in.

Why do u bring updates to ruin the phone.Dont tell me to factory reset it.I removed all apps and reseted it.Still no effect.

Options

5988 Posts

12-04-2017

IN

1170 Signins

77328 Page Views

• Views: 77328
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Moto G6 random shutdown and turbo charging fails

2019-05-31, 13:15 PM

wrote:

After pie update phone began to shutdown unexpectedly while not using.Its not even restarting.This happens when i am not using it.Ie when screen is off.It doesnt even show shutting down.Phone will be just off.Then the latest security update came.Then my turbo charging is facing issues.Some times it turbo charges and some times not .And while phone is not turbo charging battery drains even it is plugged in.

Why do u bring updates to ruin the phone.Dont tell me to factory reset it.I removed all apps and reseted it.Still no effect.

Thank you for reporting, let me look into this. Please update your profile with the IMEI number of your phone? Is it okay if we look into your apps to determine what is causing the issue? This will help us investigate. Make sure that your Motorola Privacy is enabled.

If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943

For your other questions: 

• Could you charge your device with a different charger/cable to see if that makes any difference?
  • Are you using Original Charger?
  • For Turbocharging—at what percentage do you generally notice, since this is intermittent?

Let us know if you have any questions?

Regards,

Swaraj

Motorola Support

If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete