01-11-2016

IT

24 Signins

302 Page Views

• Views: 302
  • Message 1 of 7

Moto G6 suddenly dead

2019-09-03, 9:05 AM

I have had my Moto G6 for a little more than 1 year.

This morning I noticed that the battery seemed to drain quickly.

It was about 60% when I put it in my pocket. I connected correctly my Bluetooth headphones as usual. 

A few minutes later the headphones were not able to reconnect anymore, the phone was completely dead (the screen looked off and non-responsive in any way).

If the charger was plugged-in it does not give any sign of life either.

What can I do?

Options

19 Posts

01-11-2016

IT

24 Signins

302 Page Views

• Message 2 of 7

Re: Moto G6 suddenly dead

2019-09-03, 9:37 AM

SOLVED: I managed to force it to start again: https://motorola-global-portal-it.custhelp.com/app/answers/prod_answer_detail/a_id/128948/p/30%2C10363%2C10385/reg/40922942/kw/non%20si%20accende

Options

2 Posts

11-13-2019

US

4 Signins

57 Page Views

• Views: 57
  • Message 3 of 7

2019-11-14, 3:10 AM

HELP - My Moto G6 died suddenly twice today - I found this topic that says "solution found!" but it is in ITALIAN??????? 

I don't see where to start a topic of my own so I had to piggyback on this -- I have to say this forum is extremely frustrating to navigate and look for help!

I think I did the update the other day...is this new problem related? I also see my Storage is also full...also related?

The phone is a year and a half old and out of warranty... if I keep having this problem I will not be getting another Moto phone!!

Options

1588 Posts

04-04-2018

IN

279 Signins

17144 Page Views

• Views: 17144
  • Message 4 of 7

2019-11-14, 9:54 AM

wrote:

HELP - My Moto G6 died suddenly twice today - I found this topic that says "solution found!" but it is in ITALIAN??????? 

I don't see where to start a topic of my own so I had to piggyback on this -- I have to say this forum is extremely frustrating to navigate and look for help!

I think I did the update the other day...is this new problem related? I also see my Storage is also full...also related?

The phone is a year and a half old and out of warranty... if I keep having this problem I will not be getting another Moto phone!!

Hi nontechie2,

Welcome to Forums! Could you please be more specific about your concern with the device? When you say "it died twice", do you mean it restarted twice automatically? Are you able to use the phone right now? Let me know.

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Options

2 Posts

11-13-2019

US

4 Signins

57 Page Views

• Views: 57
  • Message 5 of 7

2020-01-05, 17:38 PM

Ok I came here to post that my Moto6 won't start and see I posted back in November... same problem , different month.

The phone was working last night and this morning it won't start at all. I went to a franchise for phones, laptops etc an  d he said they would have to order a battery and it won't come for 5 days, IF that is the problem.

Went to Best Buy and it is out of warranty and I did not buy protection plan so they are no help whatsover.

Don't know what to do... tell the nice guy at UbreakIfix to go ahead an order the battery or contact Motorola for some sort of help?

Apparently only a "certified user" is supposed to open the back of the MotoG6.

I really don't want to be without a phone for nearly a week but even if I buy a new one then without a working phone how do I transfer all my stuff?? 

thanks for any help.

Options

19 Posts

01-11-2016

IT

24 Signins

302 Page Views

• Message 6 of 7

2020-01-05, 18:28 PM

...I can start it again...however the unusual thing is that the phone turns off unexpectedly on regular basis.

New topic here: https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Moto-G6-Moto-G6-Plus-Moto-G6/Moto-G6-shuts-off-unexpectedly/td-p/4619920

Options

1588 Posts

04-04-2018

IN

279 Signins

17144 Page Views

• Views: 17144
  • Message 7 of 7

2020-01-07, 16:41 PM

wrote:

Ok I came here to post that my Moto6 won't start and see I posted back in November... same problem , different month.

The phone was working last night and this morning it won't start at all. I went to a franchise for phones, laptops etc an  d he said they would have to order a battery and it won't come for 5 days, IF that is the problem.

Went to Best Buy and it is out of warranty and I did not buy protection plan so they are no help whatsover.

Don't know what to do... tell the nice guy at UbreakIfix to go ahead an order the battery or contact Motorola for some sort of help?

Apparently only a "certified user" is supposed to open the back of the MotoG6.

I really don't want to be without a phone for nearly a week but even if I buy a new one then without a working phone how do I transfer all my stuff?? 

thanks for any help.

Hi nontechie2,

Sorry to know about this. You can fix it through UbreakIfix or submit the device for a repair. Again, apologies for the inconvenience.

Regards,
Suman              

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!
This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save