06-19-2019

GB

24 Signins

226 Page Views

• Views: 226
  • Message 1 of 2

Moto G6 won’t charge

2020-03-22, 8:20 AM
My phone battery died last night due to the phone accidentally being left on in m6 pocket. It’s been charging all night but is still on 0%. Every 10 minutes or so it tries to boot into Android & the Moto icon comes up & it starts circling through all the colours etc, but then has second thoughts and finfds it’s exhausted the battery & just keeps on repeating the same cycle. I previously used the Ampere app for the last few weeks & it always stated the battery was in good health, I’ve had the phone for around 18 months now. I should add that the phone is connected to the original turbo charger & the cable is in good condition. Any help would be hugely appreciated!!
Options

1139 Posts

04-04-2018

IN

236 Signins

13888 Page Views

• Views: 13888
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:Moto G6 won’t charge

2020-03-23, 6:13 AM

Hi Dellboy67,

Thanks for posting and sorry to know about this. Can you try charging your device in Safe Mode and see if it's the same? Can you check with a different charger and see if the device charges? Let me know how it goes.  

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save