Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Moto G PhonesMoto G6 / Moto G6 Plus / Moto G6 Play
All Forum Topics
Options

4 Posts

06-18-2020

Argentina

4 Signins

20 Page Views

• Views: 20
  • Message 91 of 92

Re:Moto g6 audio quality degraded after Android 9 update

2021-01-18, 15:48 PM

Rich, today I talked to the authorized technical repair center where my phone has been left last thursday. No news about my phone so far. They don't even opened the device yet and they expect to do it next thursday. They say that next week should be repaired. This means 2 weeks without WhatsApp, contacts, etc. All this, plus your team's intervention in my case, is being considered to conclude if I would be buying a new Motorola device or not next time. It is surprising that no ideas are being dropped from your side while you discuss this issue with your team. Not even one. So my question is what is the role of this support community? I have offered some ideas in my long post that are consistent with this failure and I can see lots of owners with the same problem and no solutions. Any electronic device can get broken, this is not the problem. Is your response as authorized official support and the role of the authorized local service.

So, when do you think you are going to have a serious reply for me? I really expect you calling or contacting the authorized local service to find out what is in their minds and a devolution to me. This means a supervising intervention, as I am located in Argentina, far from you. You have all the data from my last post with information.

Regards

Roberto Berner

Options

13030 Posts

03-05-2018

United States of America

1251 Signins

170305 Page Views

• Views: 170305
  • Message 92 of 92

Re:Moto g6 audio quality degraded after Android 9 update

2021-01-19, 19:50 PM

Hi Roberto,

We can reach out to the service and repair teams from our end to see if we can get a status update on your repair. If you would like us to do that, please share with us the repair case# or jobsheet# for your repair and we'll see what we can do. As for the reported issues as a whole. Our current stance is to have the device repaired. I know some of you have gone through repair and it's been fine afterward. Others have been through repair and things were good for a couple months. I know a few of you have gone to repair and reported that the issue persists as soon as you get it back. At this point what we need is current users who have just gone through repair and are still encountering low audio. We want to get some of those phones swapped/replaced so we can send your old one with the audio issues to our engineers for analysis. Keep in mind, it's only possible for us to do this in certain regions/countries (Mexico, Brazil, UK, India, and the US). If anyone here has been through repair, got the phone back, it still has low audio, and are in one of those regions/countries, please reach out to us.

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola-Lenovo Support

Did someone help you today? Click the thumbs up button to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms

Most Liked Authors

(Last 7 days)