08-12-2014

GB

12 Signins

235 Page Views

• Views: 235
  • Message 1 of 7

Moto g6 charging issue

2019-01-18, 20:37 PM

Hi there I'm having an issue with my Moto g6, absolutely love this phone but it's at the point now it won't always turbocharge when I plug the turbo charger in, sometimes they turbopower connected logo appears then it starts charging quick, most of the time it says charging slowly, I've been onto onte chat a couple of times and they have gave me steps to try to no avail, also tried another usb c cable with the original charger plug and still no luck, please help

I've also tried to check the IMEI online but it's not recognised, help

Options

1044 Posts

10-08-2015

IN

1597 Signins

33668 Page Views

• Views: 33668
  • Message 2 of 7

Re: Moto g6 charging issue

2019-01-21, 11:59 AM

wrote:

Hi there I'm having an issue with my Moto g6, absolutely love this phone but it's at the point now it won't always turbocharge when I plug the turbo charger in, sometimes they turbopower connected logo appears then it starts charging quick, most of the time it says charging slowly, I've been onto onte chat a couple of times and they have gave me steps to try to no avail, also tried another usb c cable with the original charger plug and still no luck, please help

I've also tried to check the IMEI online but it's not recognised, help

Hi phil20,

Greetings from Motorola,

Sorry about the confusion. This is to update you that Motorola TurboPower charger, it charges your phone at a faster rate when the battery is below 78%. If the battery is at 78% or higher, it charges at regular speed. Battery charging rate will start to slow down when the battery temperature reaches 44C or above. Once the device cools down, charging rate will go back to normal for Turbocharging.

Please find the below for few tips to charge the device effectively.

• You can use your phone while charging. To charge faster, don't use your phone while charging.
  • If you can't turn the phone on while it's charging, wait until it receives enough voltage before turning it on.
  • Use Battery Saver mode when the battery is low.
  • We suggest charging each night so you start the day fully charged and ready to go!

Thanks & Regards
Nikh
Lenovo-Moto Support

Options

13 Posts

08-12-2014

GB

12 Signins

235 Page Views

• Views: 235
  • Message 3 of 7

2019-01-21, 14:26 PM

Hi I think I've sorted it, I bought a brand new cable usb-c specifically for this phone and it's working perfect,, charging straight away as it should without a problem

Options

2 Posts

10-16-2019

IN

4 Signins

39 Page Views

• Views: 39
  • Message 4 of 7

2019-10-16, 15:09 PM

I have moto g6 phone. It is showing below error while i am putting it into charging. "charging will continue after phone has cooled down" please help what exactly the issue and how to resolve this.

Thanks in advance. Response will be much appreciated. 

Options

1538 Posts

04-04-2018

IN

274 Signins

16804 Page Views

• Views: 16804
  • Message 5 of 7

2019-10-18, 8:46 AM

wrote:

I have moto g6 phone. It is showing below error while i am putting it into charging. "charging will continue after phone has cooled down" please help what exactly the issue and how to resolve this.

Thanks in advance. Response will be much appreciated. 

Hi maheshbetageri,

Thanks for posting! Could you tell us if your device is heating or if you are charging the device after heavy use of the device? Please confirm, also check with another charger and see if the error shows again. Let us know.

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Options

2 Posts

10-16-2019

IN

4 Signins

39 Page Views

• Views: 39
  • Message 6 of 7

2019-10-19, 6:28 AM

Hi Suman,

There is no over heating of phone as such and also tried with different cables and tried laptop usb cable as well. Still the issue persists, could you please help me in resolving this.

Thanks,

Mahesh

Options

1538 Posts

04-04-2018

IN

274 Signins

16804 Page Views

• Views: 16804
  • Message 7 of 7

2019-10-21, 5:49 AM

wrote:

Hi Suman,

There is no over heating of phone as such and also tried with different cables and tried laptop usb cable as well. Still the issue persists, could you please help me in resolving this.

Thanks,

Mahesh

Hi maheshbetageri,

Thanks for trying. Charge your device in Safe Mode and see if the issue persists. Here is the link for Safe Mode. If it's the same, our best advice in this situation would be you visit our Authorized Service Center and submit your device for a review.

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!
This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save