Options

3 Posts

06-29-2019

IN

2 Signins

25 Page Views

• Views: 25
  • Message 1 of 3

Moto g6 plus camera is messing up the colours of my photos – whitish turn yellowish and yellowish

2019-06-29, 21:37 PM

Hello,

My moto g6 plus camera is messing up the colours of my photos – whitish turn yellowish and yellowish turn whitish.

I am attaching two photos below. In the first photo the blue is yellowish and thetable which is brown in white light seems like it got jaundice. And in the second photo – the pillow on top is just as yellow as the two below it but it seems white rather than yellow.

Pls tell how to solve this.

Thank you

Options

5996 Posts

12-04-2017

IN

1170 Signins

77328 Page Views

• Views: 77328
  • Message 2 of 3

Re: Moto g6 plus camera is messing up the colours of my photos – whitish turn yellowish and yellowis

2019-07-02, 12:18 PM

Hi there,

Could you share us some more sample shots to better understand? Also, perform clear cache/data on the camera app by long pressing the Camera app > Info > Storage > clear data/cache > reboot your device > install any updated available on the play store and observe again. 

Let us know if you notice any difference?

Regards,

Swaraj

Motorola Support

If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943
Options

3 Posts

06-29-2019

IN

2 Signins

25 Page Views

• Views: 25
  • Message 3 of 3

Re: Moto g6 plus camera is messing up the colours of my photos – whitish turn yellowish and yellowis

2019-07-02, 20:50 PM

Dear Swaraj, 

I did the clear cache etc but no relief. 

I am attaching two images to further demonstrate the problem. In both these photos please note that the wall right next to the coloured door edges is about the same colour as the paint on the door edge. But in the photos the wall is colour of the wall is coming completely washed off. The door edge is painted green in one photo and blue in the other photo and in both these images the wall should also be green and blue respectively but in the images the wall colour is not showing so.

Please give the solution. 

thank you 

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete