08-17-2018

PT

4 Signins

36 Page Views

• Views: 36
  • Message 1 of 6

Moto g6 shuts down randomy in stand by

2018-08-17, 10:44 AM

Any ideia the reason wy my my moto g6 shuts down in stand by?

It is very uncomun, it only shuts down when not in use.

thanks

Options

5405 Posts

07-12-2014

US

925 Signins

79600 Page Views

• Views: 79600
  • Message 2 of 6

Re: Moto g6 shuts down randomy in stand by

2018-08-17, 17:16 PM

Hi rjcosta,

This sounds really odd. Just to be sure, is it a complete shutdown? Or the phone just sleeps?

Regards,
JM
Motorola Support

**Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Options

2 Posts

08-17-2018

PT

4 Signins

36 Page Views

• Views: 36
  • Message 3 of 6

2018-08-17, 17:26 PM

Hi Agent_JM,

unfortunately it is a complete shutdown.

And now it just shutted down also in the midle of a phone call.

I think I will askfor a replacement.

Thanks,

Options

5988 Posts

12-04-2017

IN

1170 Signins

77328 Page Views

• Views: 77328
  • Message 4 of 6

2018-08-20, 12:14 PM

wrote:

Hi Agent_JM,

unfortunately it is a complete shutdown.

And now it just shutted down also in the midle of a phone call.

I think I will askfor a replacement.

Thanks,

Hello rjcosta,

Thank you for replying, sorry to learn about that, we would like to help. Can we quickly test in Safe Mode to see if this is an app issue? To go into Safe Mode, press the physical power key, then press and hold the pop-up "Power off" key until the Safe Mode instructions pop up. Let us know if your device shuts down in safe mode? 

Also, please update your profile with the IMEI number of your phone? Is it okay if we look into your apps to determine what is causing the issue? This will help us investigate. Make sure that your Motorola Privacy is enabled. This will help us investigate. Make sure that your Motorola Privacy is enabled.

If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943

Regards,

Swaraj

Moto Support

If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943
Options

2 Posts

06-28-2020

US

3 Signins

25 Page Views

• Views: 25
  • Message 5 of 6

Re:Moto g6 shuts down randomy in stand by

2020-06-28, 2:21 AM

I've been having this problem for quite a while, and have tried all these solutions and Safe Mode and nothing does any good. Also, there's never a solution from Motorola. On everyone of these topics, whoever comments from Motorola, gives the same information to try things, but there is never a solution. Doesn't Motorola want to sell any more phones? Come up with a patch of some kind to fix this situation if there's anyone there who can. This is a very old and frustrating problem and happening to many of us who will never use Motorola products again. If the Company won't stand behind their product, they should not be in business. Give me a fix!

Options

1824 Posts

04-04-2018

IN

303 Signins

18819 Page Views

• Views: 18819
  • Message 6 of 6

Re:Moto g6 shuts down randomy in stand by

2020-06-30, 9:55 AM

@ royrokit wrote:

I've been having this problem for quite a while, and have tried all these solutions and Safe Mode and nothing does any good. Also, there's never a solution from Motorola. On everyone of these topics, whoever comments from Motorola, gives the same information to try things, but there is never a solution. Doesn't Motorola want to sell any more phones? Come up with a patch of some kind to fix this situation if there's anyone there who can. This is a very old and frustrating problem and happening to many of us who will never use Motorola products again. If the Company won't stand behind their product, they should not be in business. Give me a fix!

Hello!

I see on other thread you posted that using the LMSA tool fixed your issues with the device. Are you still having any issues? Kindly confirm.

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete