Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Moto G PhonesMoto G6 / Moto G6 Plus / Moto G6 Play
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

07-22-2019

United States of America

2 Signins

45 Page Views

• Views: 45
  • Message 1 of 3

Moto g6 very low Call Volume

2019-07-22, 15:13 PM

I just got my new Moto g6 in, and when I make calls the ring volume is very low. I can barely hear it. And when people pick up on the other end, I have to strain to hear them. I have the call volume all the way up, and I still can't hear.

Videos and things play fine. I went throug hte Moto Help app --> Device diagnosis --> Hardware test

The speakers work loud and clear, but I can barely hear the reciever. 

EDIT: I should clarify that when people call ME, the phone ringing is loud and clear. But I still have trouble hearing people on incoming calls. 

Options

2 Posts

09-13-2019

United States of America

1 Signins

29 Page Views

• Views: 29
  • Message 2 of 3

Re: Moto g6 very low Call Volume

2019-09-13, 23:41 PM

Has anyone responded or is anything happening on the low volume?  The phone is borderline indoors and cant be heard outdoors.  That makes it useless.

I moved from Straight Talk to Fi, but if I can't get this phone fixed, it has to go on ebay, and I'll move back to straight talk.

Let me know.

Options

36 Posts

07-20-2018

Australia

45 Signins

333 Page Views

• Views: 333
  • Message 3 of 3

Re: Moto g6 very low Call Volume

2019-09-13, 23:58 PM

I bought a G6 Play and I've the exact same problem.

In another thread a moderator said that Motorola is "aware" of the issue and asked people complaining here to post their IMEI etc. etc. so to investigate!

Funny thing is that I'm dealing with Motorola UK and have already spent 6-7 e-mails back and forth and it appears to me that Motorola is NOT aware of this common harware "mistake"!

It's a struggle, I got my day to day problems to deal with and have to deal with an overseas "outsourced" chat system where people deal with you by using pre-made scripts!

I won't buy a Motorola (Motoscam) gadget anymore!

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms