Options

1 Posts

12-29-2019

IN

2 Signins

21 Page Views

• Views: 21
  • Message 1 of 2

My Moto G6 speaker low volume after updating please help me to resolve these issuse

2019-12-29, 8:05 AM

I Have been a member of Moto family for about 8 years and I didn't got any problems from all the phones I have used but the Moto G6 is trouble me alot after the updates I don't why but my speaker volume or any song volume ringtones all goes volume down this should'nt be happening after the updates which is done to improve our experience but not to degrade one before it.

Please help me Resolve this Issue as fast as you can.

P.S Regards

Options

1557 Posts

04-04-2018

IN

276 Signins

16929 Page Views

• Views: 16929
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: My Moto G6 speaker low volume after updating please help me to resolve these issuse

2019-12-30, 8:11 AM

wrote:

I Have been a member of Moto family for about 8 years and I didn't got any problems from all the phones I have used but the Moto G6 is trouble me alot after the updates I don't why but my speaker volume or any song volume ringtones all goes volume down this should'nt be happening after the updates which is done to improve our experience but not to degrade one before it.

Please help me Resolve this Issue as fast as you can.

P.S Regards

Hi MAB5,

Sorry to know about this. Could you tell me, does the volume goes down automatically even if you keep it on the highest? Is it the same with earphones too? Kindly confirm.

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save