Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Moto G PhonesMoto G6 / Moto G6 Plus / Moto G6 Play
All Forum Topics
Options

25 Posts

04-22-2018

India

24 Signins

236 Page Views

• Views: 236
  • Message 1 of 4

Need help downgrading to Android 8 Oreo

2020-10-20, 3:43 AM

I have been using android 9.0 for a year now ,in my moto g6 and its so obvious there is a bug in this device that wont let the speaker to produce volume at its full potential.but you guys are so lazy to work for the salary,you guys are  getting paid.after april security patch ,you seem to have stopped supporting moto g6.atleast please let us know ,how do I downgrade from android pie to android oreo?.dont waste my time asking imei and other details.you guys are crap.i am tired of asking when you guys will fix this issue.i am ready to take things on my own.

Edit: No Online Shouting - Site Rules - Rich

Options

367 Posts

10-12-2012

United States of America

901 Signins

22073 Page Views

• Views: 22073
  • Message 2 of 4

Re:Need help downgrading to Android 8 Oreo

2020-10-20, 4:32 AM

As one of millions of well-informed users of an Android-based product I am sure you understand that Google does not provide a reverse gear anywhere in their OS plan.  You can only go forward to the next version, at the speed that they dictate to the user community,  Under their support committment you never are allowed to go back to any older release.  

Phone makers don't write the Android core code, Google does that.  Manufacturers write code to connect their hardware platform into the vision that Google owns and manages.

Options

25 Posts

04-22-2018

India

24 Signins

236 Page Views

• Views: 236
  • Message 3 of 4

2020-10-20, 6:09 AM

So I must grab my bt speakers Everytime I want to listen to something from my phone, it's not Google's fault,I have seen others using Android pie without this bug. Am not asking them to solve this bug. I'm asking, is there a way to flash Oreo ROM without rooting? Can technicians in Motorola service centre perform that?.I need to have this piece of garbage with me for atleasf 6 more months.

Options

14293 Posts

03-05-2018

United States of America

1313 Signins

178190 Page Views

• Views: 178190
  • Message 4 of 4

2020-10-20, 18:40 PM

Hi Moto_mania2021,

Sorry if you feel that way. First, we don't have an option to rollback the Android version, but we're here to help you with your speaker. Can you share more details? Have you tried testing the speaker in the Device Help app > Device diagnosis > Hardware test? Please let me know. Thanks.

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola-Lenovo Support

Did someone help you today? Click the thumbs up button to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms