Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Moto G PhonesMoto G6 / Moto G6 Plus / Moto G6 Play
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

09-13-2021

United States of America

4 Signins

15 Page Views

• Views: 15
  • Message 1 of 4

Phone dropped from network

2021-09-13, 23:54 PM

I have something that I think is odd happening to my phone.  I have Verizon, although I get my service from a third party reseller, if I’m on the phone talking to someone and I get to the same area on my way home, I will lose the call and I am I guess kicked off the network.  I have to restart my phone in order to get back on the network or the only call I can make is emergency calls.  It usually drops in about the same area but it has dropped about 200-300 yards down the road.  Once I’ve had it do this in a totally different area.  The area that this happens in is more rural with just a few houses, the second area was in the country, no houses around.  

Answer
Options

2 Posts

09-13-2021

United States of America

4 Signins

15 Page Views

Re:Phone dropped from network

2021-09-16, 19:44 PM
OKay, Thanks for the help

Replies(3)
Options

8325 Posts

07-06-2017

United States of America

2299 Signins

143660 Page Views

• Views: 143660
  • Message 2 of 4

2021-09-14, 15:51 PM

@ Chapp wrote:

I have something that I think is odd happening to my phone.  I have Verizon, although I get my service from a third party reseller, if I’m on the phone talking to someone and I get to the same area on my way home, I will lose the call and I am I guess kicked off the network.  I have to restart my phone in order to get back on the network or the only call I can make is emergency calls.  It usually drops in about the same area but it has dropped about 200-300 yards down the road.  Once I’ve had it do this in a totally different area.  The area that this happens in is more rural with just a few houses, the second area was in the country, no houses around.  

Hi,

I am really sorry to read, you are having signal issue. I will recommend to contacting the carrier to have them open a network ticket with Verizon for coverage issues.

Kevin

Motorola Support.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Answer
Options

2 Posts

09-13-2021

United States of America

4 Signins

15 Page Views

• Message 3 of 4

2021-09-16, 19:44 PM

0 person found this solution to be helpful.

This helped me too

Options

8325 Posts

07-06-2017

United States of America

2299 Signins

143660 Page Views

• Views: 143660
  • Message 4 of 4

2021-09-17, 15:52 PM

@ Chapp wrote:

Hi,

We are here in case you need further assistance.

Kevin

Motorola Support.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms