12-25-2019

ES

1 Signins

24 Page Views

• Views: 24
  • Message 1 of 2

Re: Bluetooth: unknown title unknown artist unknown album

2019-12-25, 20:23 PM

Same problem with my Moto G6 in my car Toyota Rav4.

Music Track information do not shown. Music from Spotify.  Other phones (samsung) show information track and image song without problems.

Sometimes the screen do not show anything, other show first track information and when the track changes to next, information is not refresh.

¿Could you be kind enought to find a solution?

Options

1505 Posts

04-04-2018

IN

271 Signins

16569 Page Views

• Views: 16569
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Bluetooth: unknown title unknown artist unknown album

2019-12-27, 5:02 AM

wrote:

Same problem with my Moto G6 in my car Toyota Rav4.

Music Track information do not shown. Music from Spotify.  Other phones (samsung) show information track and image song without problems.

Sometimes the screen do not show anything, other show first track information and when the track changes to next, information is not refresh.

¿Could you be kind enought to find a solution?

Hi FrankAlfaro,

Thanks for posting! Could you let us know how are you playing the Spotify? When did this start? Can you Clear Cache the app in both the device and car and check? Let me know how it goes.

Regards,

Suman 

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save