06-12-2019

US

13 Signins

66 Page Views

• Views: 66
  • Message 61 of 62

Re: Speed dial list auto clearing

2019-07-31, 18:34 PM

>Nonetheless, why did Moto not shorten your call history like they did for the G6? 

Good question, and weird.  Mine's hundreds of items long.

People have recommended other dialer apps in this thread, at least one of which I checked out but didn't like as well as the stock one overall.  I'm getting used to Favoriting / starring contacts so they show up in the speed dial list consistently.

Options

1 Posts

09-12-2019

US

1 Signins

16 Page Views

• Views: 16
  • Message 62 of 62

Re: Speed dial list auto clearing

2019-09-12, 16:47 PM

I am a new user to Android-type phones.  I've only had my Moto G7 for a few days now and what I discovered was that I could not just swipe left or right to remove recent call history from my screen.  So I used this method and it worked.

However, there has got to be an easier way to do this.  I see swiping something from my screen (updated complete notice for instance) seems to remove that notice completely.  Why doesn't this work on the phone call history that stays there without going away.  Usually, I would press 7 after listening to a voice message to delete the message from my voice mail.  But that doesn't work with calls.

There really needs to be an easier way to remove that call history after you are finished than going into the settings and manually deleted the cache, etc.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete