Options

0 Posts

02-12-2020

US

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 1 of 6

Time and weather widget does not function for alarm, stopwatch etc.

2020-02-12, 16:15 PM

After the last update i got the widget back with helkpp from this forum, THANKS. But now I noticed that when touching it, the alarm, stopwacht, timer-function does notopen. 

Anybody else this problem? Can someone help? 

Solved! See the solution
Options

1540 Posts

04-04-2018

IN

274 Signins

16814 Page Views

• Views: 16814
  • Message 2 of 6

Re: Time and weather widget does not function for alarm, stopwatch etc.

2020-02-13, 8:27 AM

wrote:

After the last update i got the widget back with helkpp from this forum, THANKS. But now I noticed that when touching it, the alarm, stopwacht, timer-function does notopen. 

Anybody else this problem? Can someone help? 

Hi Henk-Jaap,

Thanks for posting and letting us know. Please perform Clear Cache in your device and see if that helps-- go to Settings > Apps & notifications > App Info > tap on the top right three dots > Show system > Storage > Clear Cache. Let me know how it goes.

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Options

0 Posts

02-12-2020

US

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Message 3 of 6

2020-02-15, 20:22 PM
Hi SUman,

Thnx for the reply. I am working ith a dutch system. I can follow your instructions until: storage. would you know what that would be in Dutch? there are a couple of possibilities, but I do not find : clear cache when I click them
Options

1540 Posts

04-04-2018

IN

274 Signins

16814 Page Views

• Message 4 of 6

2020-02-17, 3:16 AM

wrote:
Hi SUman,

Thnx for the reply. I am working ith a dutch system. I can follow your instructions until: storage. would you know what that would be in Dutch? there are a couple of possibilities, but I do not find : clear cache when I click them

Hi Henk-Jaap,

I am unable to help you with the Dutch system, apologies for the inconvenience. Kindly contact our Motorola Support Netherlands for further assistance. I believe they are the right people to assist you further. 

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!
This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

0 person found this solution to be helpful.

This helped me too

Options

0 Posts

02-12-2020

US

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Message 5 of 6

2020-02-19, 19:43 PM
Hi Suman,

Ok thnx. I found out where yiou directed me anyways. But it does not solve the problem. I will contact het Dutch guys.

thnx
Options

1540 Posts

04-04-2018

IN

274 Signins

16814 Page Views

• Message 6 of 6

2020-02-20, 4:58 AM

wrote:
Hi Suman,

Ok thnx. I found out where yiou directed me anyways. But it does not solve the problem. I will contact het Dutch guys.

thnx

Hi Henk-Jaap,

You can try disabling the widget and enable back on to see if that helps. Also, check your device in Safe Mode

Regards,

Suman

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!
This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save