05-04-2018

BR

1 Signins

35 Page Views

• Views: 35
  • Message 1 of 3

Unable to Remove Visual interruption of Whatsapp

2018-05-04, 21:55 PM
Good night friends. ! I just bought a Moto G6 Plus and I am not able to remove the visual interruption of whatsapp notifications. I've been to: Settings - Apps and notifications - Notifications - Whatsapp - Message notifications - Importance - Low, No sound or visual interruption. However, upon receiving a message by whatsapp the importance goes out from the low form to the Urgent form. I believe it is a bug in the system, do you have any foresight to correct this defect?

Thank you in advance.

Arthur Barbosa

Edited title to reflect what's on the body of the post. Moved post to a separate thread.   -JM

Options

5405 Posts

07-12-2014

US

925 Signins

79600 Page Views

• Views: 79600
  • Message 2 of 3

Re: Unable to Remove Visual interruption of Whatsapp

2018-05-07, 20:58 PM

Hi Arthur100,

This is weird but we thank you for bringing this forward. Would you please update your profile with the IMEI number of your phone? Is it okay if we look into your apps? This will help us investigate. Make sure that your Motorola Privacy is enabled.

If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943

Regards,
JM
Motorola Support

**Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Options

5405 Posts

07-12-2014

US

925 Signins

79600 Page Views

• Views: 79600
  • Message 3 of 3

Re: Unable to Remove Visual interruption of Whatsapp

2018-05-09, 13:17 PM

wrote:
Good night friends. ! I just bought a Moto G6 Plus and I am not able to remove the visual interruption of whatsapp notifications. I've been to: Settings - Apps and notifications - Notifications - Whatsapp - Message notifications - Importance - Low, No sound or visual interruption. However, upon receiving a message by whatsapp the importance goes out from the low form to the Urgent form. I believe it is a bug in the system, do you have any foresight to correct this defect?

Thank you in advance.

Arthur Barbosa

Edited title to reflect what's on the body of the post. Moved post to a separate thread.   -JM

Can you also share a screenshot of where you are trying to set the notification settings?

Regards,
JM
Motorola Support

**Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save