02-13-2020

US

2 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 1 of 3

Why I'm switching from Motorola to XIAOMI

2020-03-12, 19:56 PM
Motorola sale a lot of smartphones around the world... Big percentage of that phones are unlocked. I bought one of them in Peru. The XT1922-5... Moto g6 lay dual sim, The update to Android 9 is released on the air since one year ago... But my phone is unable to get it. I wrote Motorola several times. Never ever I got are straight and useful answer. Because of that I'm forced to switch to XIAOMI. They update all the smartphones to the latest Android.... All around the planet... They don't care if you are in Singapore Spain Bolivia or any other country. Hope in the future Motorola will do the same. I was planning to buy the latest Moto g 8 power dual SIM... And because I know that Motorola never Will release the latest Android for That phone... I'm switching to a brand that I know for sure they keep updated all their smart phones
Options

1 Posts

02-13-2020

US

2 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 2 of 3

Why I'm switching from Motorola to XIAOMI

2020-03-12, 19:59 PM
Good decision everybody wish the latest Android
Options

1557 Posts

04-04-2018

IN

276 Signins

16944 Page Views

• Views: 16944
  • Message 3 of 3

Re:Why I'm switching from Motorola to XIAOMI

2020-03-13, 4:56 AM

Hi Ber3000, 

Sorry to know about this and thanks for letting us know. I would suggest you upgrade your phone through LMSA. Rescue option will reset the phone and it shouldn't be necessary. However, I would still suggest you take a back up of your data and contacts before updating the software. If there is anything, let us know.

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save