HU

2 Signins

20 Page Views

• Views: 20
  • Message 1 of 2

approach to wake up function stopped working

2020-03-20, 9:05 AM

hi,

approach to wake up function stopped working... android 9, last update feb 1, 2020

I've run the test, proximity sensor FAILED... 
but then, I run the test again, 

and it actually works... only not the whole of the screen, but at the upper left corner of the phone's front...

BUT... the "approach to wake up" function doesn't work at all, no matter where I approach the phone...
I can even tap the sensor, no response,
and it does the same thing in safe mode, too..

what can I do?

Options

1578 Posts

04-04-2018

IN

278 Signins

17064 Page Views

• Views: 17064
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:approach to wake up function stopped working

2020-03-25, 12:02 PM

Hi jepe,

Thanks for posting and letting us know. May I know if the Quick capture and Chop to to turn the fast Flash is working or not in Moto Action? Is "wake up to function" is not working at all or does it work sometime? Are you using it in a loud environment or while playing music? Is there another device with the wake up function turned on next to your device? Are you using a screen or case protector in your device? Kindly confirm.

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save