Options

4 Posts

11-16-2019

RO

8 Signins

58 Page Views

• Views: 58
  • Message 1 of 2

"Listening to Music at HIGH VOLUMES could damage your hearing" Warning doesn back even after RESTART

2019-11-16, 10:26 AM

Hello there Lenovo Community I have a small issue with my Motorola G6 PLAY that keeps bothering me.

Whenever I listen to music (or anything in general) using earphones, I have the tendancy to ramp up the volume and hurt my ears.

The "You could damege your hearing" warning helps me out but sometimes when I am in a not so quiet environment I just ignore it and press "OK".

The thing is that it won't come back on even if I reastart my phone. What I have to do is reset all my "App Preferences".

Is there anywork around this?

BTW I am on Android 8.0.0

Options

1721 Posts

10-16-2018

GB

1618 Signins

25283 Page Views

• Views: 25283
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: "Listening to Music at HIGH VOLUMES could damage your hearing" Warning doesn back even

2019-11-16, 14:31 PM

wrote:

Hello there Lenovo Community I have a small issue with my Motorola G6 PLAY that keeps bothering me.

Whenever I listen to music (or anything in general) using earphones, I have the tendancy to ramp up the volume and hurt my ears.

The "You could damege your hearing" warning helps me out but sometimes when I am in a not so quiet environment I just ignore it and press "OK".

The thing is that it won't come back on even if I reastart my phone. What I have to do is reset all my "App Preferences".

Is there anywork around this?

BTW I am on Android 8.0.0

You should be able to find app to do it until you find a proper fix,

https://play.google.com/store/apps/collection/cluster?clp=ggEOCgxsaW1pdCB2b2x1bWU%3D:S:ANO1ljIzgaA&gsr=ChGCAQ4KDGxpbWl0IHZvbHVtZQ%3D%3D:S:ANO1ljLTKuI&hl=en_GB

HTH :)

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save