Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Martim
What's DOS?
Views: 519
Message 1 of 3

Brightness slider question

Hi, 

I just got a new Moto G6 and everything works great, except for that I really want to find a way to have my brightness slider available on my first swipe down from the top of the device. I spend my days going in and out of very dark rooms so I need to be able to chance the brightness super easily. Adaptative brightness is not an option, it never works well enough. 

I know this is very much a first world problem, but thanks to all of you who'll try to find a solution!

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 495
Message 2 of 3

Re: Brightness slider question

@Martim wrote:

Hi, 

I just got a new Moto G6 and everything works great, except for that I really want to find a way to have my brightness slider available on my first swipe down from the top of the device. I spend my days going in and out of very dark rooms so I need to be able to chance the brightness super easily. Adaptative brightness is not an option, it never works well enough. 

I know this is very much a first world problem, but thanks to all of you who'll try to find a solution!

The layout for Quick Settings (pull down menu) is not changeable other then moving around the toggle buttons - the slider can't be moved - this is google stock android layout. 

Maybe look for a widget that you can add to your home screen that you can just tap on?

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum
Martim
What's DOS?
Views: 466
Message 3 of 3

Re: Brightness slider question

I would've preferred an other option but installing a widget is probaly the way to go. Thanks ! Smiley Happy
Top Kudoed Authors