Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BrittneyNickles
Paper Tape
Views: 142
Message 1 of 7

Broken screen

Bought my phone February 27 2019. On March 6 2019. It fell out of my pocket and the screen cracked. I was unable to get any coverage or anything like that on it through my carrier. Bc I only had it a week. Is there any thing the company will do to fix my problem. I'm at a lost.

Barons40
802.11n
Views: 137
Message 2 of 7

Re: Broken screen

Motorola Warranty will allow you to have a refund of your current phone... Very quick and easy service... Smiley Very Happy

Just ask them for a refund and they'll help you through how to get the new phone Smiley Happy
BrittneyNickles
Paper Tape
Views: 135
Message 3 of 7

They keep giving me the run around. Saying that the system is updating. And that someone will contact me within a couple days time. And I'm getting nothing.
Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 135
Message 4 of 7

It's the same way pretty much with insurance for all devices: you have to purchase the protection before there's a claim.  

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 132
Message 5 of 7

@Barons40 wrote:
Motorola Warranty will allow you to have a refund of your current phone... Very quick and easy service... Smiley Very Happy

Just ask them for a refund and they'll help you through how to get the new phone Smiley Happy

Please note that the OP is in the United States, where the laws are different.  It's one thing to replace a device that's not functioning properly and quite another to replace a device that suffered accidental damage.

Also, just FYI, there is no walk-in repair in the U.S.  All units requiring repair get shipped to Moto's facility.

Barons40
802.11n
Views: 128
Message 6 of 7

@crystallet wrote:

@Barons40 wrote:

Please note that the OP is in the United States, where the laws are different.  It's one thing to replace a device that's not functioning properly and quite another to replace a device that suffered accidental damage.

Also, just FYI, there is no walk-in repair in the U.S.  All units requiring repair get shipped to Moto's facility.

Well then... That's my idea out the window... 

emanuel79
Punch Card
Views: 83
Message 7 of 7

you are lost that why always I buy cover to new phone
Top Kudoed Authors