Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ahawkua
Serial Port
Views: 167
Message 1 of 4

Does the Motorola G6 Play bend easily?

Does the Motorola G6 Play bend easily and how would you know, and if it was slightly bent without you noticing it would it damage your eyes from looking at it? When kneeling on my bed I was either on or close to being on my phone, and I'm wondering if I had bent it and am now using it without noticing the bend?

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 144
Message 2 of 4

Re: Does the Motorola G6 Play bend easily?

Does it lie flat on a flat surface?  Does it rock?

Why do you think it might hurt your eyes to look at it?

ahawkua
Serial Port
Views: 128
Message 3 of 4

well since the camera is not flush with the rest of the device, and since it has a curve on the sides anyways I don't think it's going to sit 100% flat regardless of whether it is bent or not.

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 59
Message 4 of 4

@ahawkua wrote:

Does the Motorola G6 Play bend easily and how would you know, and if it was slightly bent without you noticing it would it damage your eyes from looking at it? When kneeling on my bed I was either on or close to being on my phone, and I'm wondering if I had bent it and am now using it without noticing the bend?

If you don't notice a bend, how do you know it is bent? And if you could bend it, it would not damage your eyes... remember the curved TVs and monitors? 

I don't think you have anything to worry about. 

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum
Top Kudoed Authors