Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sakatumi
What's DOS?
Views: 3,494
Message 11 of 256

Re: G6 Plus GPS not working

Had the same issue and this solution works for me ATM. Thank you. Was going to return the phone as I travel with car across Europe so a GPS comes in handy...

beta64
Fanfold Paper
Views: 3,470
Message 12 of 256

Thanks for that input, Ruben. Worked for me, too. Let's see how long this status will last till I have to undergo the same proc again...

Wicky_be
Punch Card
Views: 3,463
Message 13 of 256

Thanks ! That works for me as well (toggling the accuracy settings).

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 3,462
Message 14 of 256

@Agent_Swaraj wrote:

@beta64 wrote:

Here ist my Bug Report: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1K0VKkaV7Qnuna7GycS9Lg-M-IoWvxxlR/view?usp=drivesdk

Hi beta64,

Please update your profile with current phone, carrier and serial number -- this will help me investigate. Please make sure that the options under Settings > Systems > Motorola Privacy are on as well, and let me know (just reply here) if it's okay for me to look at your apps to see if they are a source of problems.

Update your profile -link

Thanks,

Swaraj

Moto Support

If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943
Wicky_be
Punch Card
Views: 3,431
Message 15 of 256

The bug report: https://drive.google.com/file/d/12_V9qoXypy-JLD3YiPwunRSOUpwPRaRh/view?usp=drivesdk

Created after a GPS HW test failed to find any satellites. Test ran at 11:50 AM in GMT+2 .

beta64
Fanfold Paper
Views: 3,424
Message 16 of 256

Done,

mdspi
Paper Tape
Views: 3,398
Message 17 of 256

Hi Agent_Swaraj,

I have the same problem as beta64 and Rueben but changing the modes does not work for me so I am still without GPS to navigate with Google Maps and Waze Smiley Sad

MotoG6_Screenshot.jpeg

I have uploaded the results from the GPS test and the bug report here : Bug Report

Many Thanks

beta64
Fanfold Paper
Views: 3,385
Message 18 of 256

@mdspi wrote:

Hi Agent_Swaraj,

I have the same problem as beta64 and Rueben but changing the modes does not work for me so I am still without GPS to navigate with Google Maps and Waze Smiley Sad

MotoG6_Screenshot.jpeg

I have uploaded the results from the GPS test and the bug report here : Bug Report

Many Thanks

Hi mdspi,

have you tried to change the time gap between toggling the Privacy Location modes? I didn't succeed using 8 seconds between the toggling while a gap of 3 seconds worked.

Best,

Peter

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 3,355
Message 19 of 256

Hi mdspi & beta64,

We thank you for sharing us the "Bug report" we would like to request you to uninstall the "Waze app" completely and reboot your device and test with only "Google maps"-- if you are still facing the issue, then please capture a Bug report and share with us. In the meantime, we will have your reports shared with our product team for further investigation. 

Thanks,

Swaraj

Moto Support

If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943
beta64
Fanfold Paper
Views: 3,352
Message 20 of 256

@Agent_Swaraj wrote:

Hi mdspi & beta64,

We thank you for sharing us the "Bug report" we would like to request you to uninstall the "Waze app" completely and reboot your device and test with only "Google maps"-- if you are still facing the issue, then please capture a Bug report and share with us. In the meantime, we will have your reports shared with our product team for further investigation. 

Thanks,

Swaraj

Moto Support

This app was and is not installed at my phone.

Top Kudoed Authors