Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BigDaddyK
Paper Tape
Views: 606
Message 1 of 3

G6 battery problem!!

Is anyone else experiencing battery issues? So I was just woke up by my wife she said she went to bed with 70% battery left, woke up with it being 70% she said she showed my daughters friend her school lunch menu and said it turned off. So she comes up to me freaking out I said I didn't know why, so she gave me the phone I tried to power it on and it wouldn't let me. It just showed like a yellow triangle with a white circle around it. So I put it on the charger. I then left the phone alone for a few minutes and then it started charging and I just turned it back on with 10% and letting it charge. Im worried this may do harm to the battery now like overcharging now. Also took some pics of her phones battery graph and apparently she was correct. Wondering what I need to do? (She said her screen never turned red like it does when battery is low before it went off)

battery issue.jpgbattery issue 2.jpgbattery issue 3.jpg

Anonymous14
Blue Screen Again
Views: 575
Message 2 of 3

Re: G6 battery problem!!

Do not put the phone on charge for a while until it gets to minimum battery and shuts down by itself. Make sure it is on minimum battery so that it can't turn on again after the automatic shutdown. Leave it for a while and then put it on charge and do not take it off charge until it is on 100% battery. Leave the phone off while it charges. There is no harm that can damage your phone in overcharging. The first charge should always be like this so that the battery can measure properly. Afterwards, you can charge normally.

"Once it's fully charged, it knows when to stop the current from coming in to protect your phone from overcharging.” - Source: www.digitaltrends.com

Hope this helps.

BigDaddyK
Paper Tape
Views: 542
Message 3 of 3

Re: G6 battery problem!!

ok thank you for the information. Are you suggesting that I need to run it down all the way now? We have had our phones for about a month now and havent experienced any battery problems until today.

Top Kudoed Authors