cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
motouserplus
Paper Tape
Views: 184
Message 1 of 2

G6 plus Weird purple font color issue purple font instead of default black or white

Hi moto tech support,

What is your next plan of action to get this purple font issue resolved? Its very unprofessional to have such look in premium phone i and many other people prefer only black and white color combinations then from where this purple bug came from? It has nothing to do with color mode. I have tried everything! 

Get this fix asap! Its very unprofessional and ugly look! 

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 144
Message 2 of 2

Re: G6 plus Weird purple font color issue purple font instead of default black or white

Hi motouserplus,

This is odd. Please put the phone in safe mode to see if a third-party app is messing with your phone. Safe Mode puts your phone in a diagnostic state (returned to default settings) so you can determine if a third-party app is causing this. To go into Safe Mode, press the physical power key, then press and hold the pop-up "Power off" key until the Safe Mode instructions pop up. Please share a screenshot of the phone while it is in safe mode as well.

Regards,
JM
Motorola Support

**Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Top Kudoed Authors