Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
umidontknow
What's DOS?
Views: 158
Message 1 of 2

HEY GUYS, HELP!

So I JUST got the motorola g6 and while it's great and all I can't stand this one feature.

Whenever I download something like an image online, the phone makes this really annoying notification sound and I hate it. It's not even my favorite notif sound! Is there any way to turn it off? 

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 92
Message 2 of 2

Re: HEY GUYS, HELP!

@umidontknow wrote:

So I JUST got the motorola g6 and while it's great and all I can't stand this one feature.

Whenever I download something like an image online, the phone makes this really annoying notification sound and I hate it. It's not even my favorite notif sound! Is there any way to turn it off? 

Hi umidontknow,

Thank you for writing to us, we would like to learn more. Could you show us a quick video on what you see? This will help us investigate? 

• Also, may I know from when are you noticing this?
  • Are you able to replicate in safe mode? To go into Safe Mode, press the physical power key, then press and hold the pop-up "Power off" key until the Safe Mode instructions pop up.

Meanwhile, please update your profile with the IMEI number of your phone? If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943

Best regards,

Swaraj

Moto Support

Top Kudoed Authors