Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tteague7
Paper Tape
Views: 113
Message 1 of 3

Issue playing WGT on G6

I just bought a G6 and love it even more than I thought I would.  It replaced a Galaxy S6 Active that has served me well.  The only issue I have is when playing World Golf Tour you have to tap the screen to hit the ball.  I've played the game for years on a Galaxy S4, 5 and the 6A and an HTC One M8 with no issues.  However with the G6 there's a serious delay between tapping the screen and the ball being hit.  It's supposed to be instantaneous and has rendered the game unplayable.  Pulled out the S6 to make sure the game played fine there and it did.  I poked through the phone settings to see if there were any adjustments to touch screen sensitivity available and didn't find any.  Other than this issue the phone works great.  TIA for any help you might have to start.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 79
Message 2 of 3

Re: Issue playing WGT on G6

Hi tteague7,

Thanks for reporting, can we quickly try performing Clear Cache/Data on the respective app > Uninstall > Reboot > Make sure play store is updated to the latest version available > Install the respective app > Observe and let us know how it goes?

Regards,

Swaraj

Motorola Support

tteague7
Paper Tape
Views: 73
Message 3 of 3

Re: Issue playing WGT on G6

Thank you a million times over, worked like a charm!
Top Kudoed Authors