Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dec0de
What's DOS?
Views: 870
Message 11 of 21

Re: Limit +3dB in Dolby Audio equalizer

I need this too. This would make the ideal audio experience. I've struggled to find a phone that sounds good and loud on speakers, and the g6 is just so close, is this possible via root? at least give out the solution to do it ourselves...

Venk123
Serial Port
Views: 769
Message 12 of 21

@Alpetrus wrote:

After connecting the headphones, it is not possible to increase the equalizer settings above + 3dB. Some of my headphones needs tunes the treble, but the limitation to + 3dB makes it impossible to do this.
Is it possible to delete the equalizer limit when the headphones are connected (jack or bluetooth)?

Dolby audio install my g5 plus 

Theoaktree
Paper Tape
Views: 698
Message 13 of 21

Equalizer +3 db gain limiter

Is there any way to disable the +3 db gain limiter in the Dolby Audio app? The gain limiter makes the listening experience very unsatisfying. I want heart pounding bass with my Moto g6.

Instead I get "Be a good boy and don't ruin your hearing now". Give me a break.

Can the experts at Lenovo provide a solution?

Cruelbardak
What's DOS?
Views: 489
Message 14 of 21

19-january-2019

Still without answer ?

Same issue with motorolaOne with headphones and BT streaming

Is it really that difficult to solve this problem? I think everyone here wants to get the best audio experience on our devices.

Please give us info or a answer 

Vanguatti
What's DOS?
Views: 357
Message 15 of 21

The really bad thing about this problem is that the equalizer is also limited when you´re using Bluetooth speakers. This really minimizes the listening to music experience with the G6 plus. Really bad implementation too, not to let people themselves decide how they want to hear their music. We need a solution for this or this will turn into a reason to return my telephone.

SeMoZaKi
Fanfold Paper
Views: 307
Message 16 of 21

Hi,just trying to help but mine Dolby equalizer goes beyond that,I can drag the equalizer bars( all of them)to the top

Alpetrus
Punch Card
Views: 292
Message 17 of 21

It seems, Pie update hasn't this limitations. Are you on PPW29.116-11 compilation?

kL1m4X
Fanfold Paper
Views: 229
Message 18 of 21

you should plug in your headphones and then try it. 

BoseSoundBull
Blue Screen Again
Views: 180
Message 19 of 21

Update: The only soultion I found so far is to disable Dolby Audio and intstall the Equalizer app on the play store. Finally my music does'nt sound like its coming out out of a tin can! Best of luck!

It is absolutely pathetic that this issue can't be resolved. Moto, Lenovo, and Bose have forever lost my business and I wish I could convince the whole world not to buy their products. I mean who wants to spend their hard earned money on a phone just to be treated like a child.

liv_
What's DOS?
Views: 95
Message 20 of 21

Same issue. Made an account solely to post this... It's ridiculous someone else has decided at what volume I should listen to my own music on a phone I bought with my own money. My phone is still within the return period, and while I love the rest of it, this is a deal breaker.... Can't recommend this phone on account of this issue to anyone, unless a solution is made soon. An update to the app would work and not be too hard surely?

Top Kudoed Authors